IGNORED

Sit Down (shut Up)

One Team

Three cheers for Mr. Landsdown for allowing us back in the East End!

There is always a but though isn't there? This health safety nonsense is a real pain; part of the enjoyment factor and reason we were SO loud on Tuesday night was BECAUSE we were standing.

Anyone who has sat in the East End knows how awful that experience is.

I wouldn't have an issue with it if there was some consistancy though; are the stewards going to get the away fans to sit (who constantly stand)?

Look at all the Premiership games on Sky - Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Leeds; they all stand in the home-behind-the-goal stand.

What will you do?

One Team

Guest twaters

I will stand up every time we sing, you cannot sing sitting down, i was taught that in primary school! And sitting down with your arms high in the air singing "by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen, and its bristol city!" just wouldnt seem right.

I will however sit down during the small periods of time when, there isnt a goal or goal soring chance.

When the ball isnt in the corners of the far side of the pitch where you cant see unless you stand.

When the away fans are seated.

When we arent singing.

To me that seems a reasonable request, and i think the council should appreciate those four exceptions. Any i missed out?

Archived