IGNORED

How Many Of Us Will Be There Tomorrow?

CITY BOY DAVE

THE people THAT ONLY GO WHEN WE ARE DOING WELL AND WHEN IT'S NOT COLD AND RAINING I FOR 1 IS THERE NO MATTER WHAT THE WEATHER....

Tonight will be the first match i have been to for a few months , does that make me part-time?? Even though the first result i look for is ours and even though i still buy a city shirt and still take the brunt of peoples jokes when we are going through a bad patch. Does that make me part-time ??? No.......

So long as people turn up at the gate it shouldnt matter when they go.......

don't bring back the Part time supporters stuff, ill get flamed again!!

Go Daveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. i understand what hes saying though.. i mean new manager.. people think o il go tonite mite be better!

Me i cannot wait for tomoz.. already buzzin now :D

don't bring back the Part time supporters stuff, ill get flamed again!!

Go Daveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. i understand what hes saying though.. i mean new manager.. people think o il go tonite mite be better!

Me i cannot wait for tomoz.. already buzzin now :D

If you took away the so-called part time supporters , we wouldnt have much of a fan base ...............

I'll be there.

I'm at every home game now though, since I moved back to Brizzle.

Welcome home :razz:

If you take away the part time supporters, you will be left with us that went to forest.. n brentford! :razz: :laugh:

THE people THAT ONLY GO WHEN WE ARE DOING WELL AND WHEN IT'S NOT COLD AND RAINING I FOR 1 IS THERE NO MATTER WHAT THE WEATHER....

but you can't be expected to go down week after week, paying £20 to watch total Sh**, you wouldn't go out for a meal week after week, and do the same, beside people staying away might have helped bought about change! so there, :razz:

but you can't be expected to go down week after week, paying £20 to watch total Sh**, you wouldn't go out for a meal week after week, and do the same, beside people staying away might have helped bought about change! so there, :razz:

AS I SAID PART TIME NOT LOYAL A TRUE LOYAL FULL TIME SUPPORTER IS THERE WEEK AFTER WEEK COME RAIN OR SHINE IF WE WIN OR LOSE WE ARE THERE....

Cancel? Y?

where you sit anyway?

Normally Williams e/d block could make the jump to g block Dolman as I` need cheering up a bit :(

Got as far as airport but problems with Mrs`s buisiness that needs to be sorted; cant say any more as you don't know who`s reading :ph34r:

Normally Williams e/d block could make the jump to g block Dolman as I` need cheering up a bit :(

Got as far as airport but problems with Mrs`s buisiness that needs to be sorted; cant say any more as you don't know who`s reading :ph34r:

Bummer!!

How about come sit in atyeo with us :D Were cheer you up :D

Who cares about this part time nonsense?

Some people cant make it to every game for many reasons - Lack of money, night shifts, being an exile, being ill, being too old. And hell, some people are just fed up with rubbish football, and who can blame them? Its stupid taking this holier than thou attitude.

I've been to every home game so far this season, but for the last four years, I only made a handful of games due to being far away at university. I don't consider myself any more of a fan now, as I did back then. Its just that the circumstances are different and I have the money and time to get to more game.

As long as BCFC are in your heart, you are a true supporter IMHO. :city:

Tonight, there will be about 11,500 City with no more than 150 or so Baaahnsleh fans (including my old schooteacher who will be there) so at a guess, 11,658 is my prediction. :)

Some people cant make it to every game for many reasons - Lack of money, night shifts, being an exile, being ill, being too old. And hell, some people are just fed up with rubbish football, and who can blame them? Its stupid taking this holier than thou attitude.

I've been to every home game so far this season, but for the last four years, I only made a handful of games due to being far away at university. I don't consider myself any more of a fan now, as I did back then. Its just that the circumstances are different and I have the money and time to get to more game.

Tonight, there will be about 11,500 City with no more than 150 or so Baaahnsleh fans (including my old schooteacher who will be there) so at a guess, 11,658 is my prediction. :)

Here here

I'm cant make it tonight along with two other season ticket holders so dats 3 less

But remember the club will count you as being there anyway.

I'll be setting off from SE23 in a couple of hours, and know a number of other London based fans are making a trip they didn't plan on making a week ago if that's any help to people's esimates. I'd say 12k+.

:city: Ok how many do you think will be there 2morrow even though it's a night game will the part time supporters come or will they wait till saturday's game?

how many people who like to tell others how to support their own team and what constitutes a "loyal" supporter....?

oh a fair few i should think.................

:farmer:

as for the rest of us......... hopefully 12,000?

u reds :city:

Totally agree with you mate ...........

Totally correct...good man!

As I see it, if you pay to go to every match and then come on here and moan about how kak the team is or how tactically inept the management is then who is the bigger fool? Those 'part-timers' who stay away or those that will seemingly part with their money and spend a couple of hours getting really p!ssed off, week in week out?!

To be honest every football club needs both 'full-time' and 'part-time' supporters, both play a very important role. Under the original poster's definition I am most definitely part-time, but so what? Would the club rather I stay away because I'm not loyal enough? Err....no.

AS I SAID PART TIME NOT LOYAL A TRUE LOYAL FULL TIME SUPPORTER IS THERE WEEK AFTER WEEK COME RAIN OR SHINE IF WE WIN OR LOSE WE ARE THERE....

:@ Once your old man gets that twickle out of his eye you might realise that being a supporter does not mean every game!. I've been to nearly every away grounds with tthe reds in 40years thick and thin, just because these days of so called footballers who think they just got to turn up and the crowd are happy. Yeah i go the gate still with my 5 sons who i pay for to watch the Rubbish we have all seen (changing hopefully) and helping to pay that c--p it does no harm to help reduce the attendance as happened to get things changed.Partimers are the ones who turn up at the Millenium Stadium and don't know any songs or the players name. Perhaps they should give you a BADGE to walk around the gate to show how loyal you are!

Archived