IGNORED

The Song For Gj

Bristol Boy

Not bad BB. I'm sure I heard a few in the Ayteo singing "Walking in a Wilson wonderland". Do you think they don't get out often??? :D

Loads of people seemed to sing that!

I was like eh?

But when we sing that song it reminds me of CHRISTMAS!!! :D:D:D:D:D

The atyeo needs more singers :( i ended up tryin to sing "West country La la la" on my own :(

Loads of people seemed to sing that!

I was like eh?

But when we sing that song it reminds me of CHRISTMAS!!! :D:D:D:D:D

The atyeo needs more singers :( i ended up tryin to sing "West country La la la" on my own :(

Yes, :laugh: , you didn't look to happy when no-one sang along but you started about 5 anyway so who cares :laugh:

Guest Old Dazzler

Hands up..... Yeovil hands up ..... Gave us Gary Johnson, Gary, Gary Johnson Gary.....

Hands Up........ etc

Ad-lib till fade

To the tune of some old crap....... most of the singers sing out of tune anyway :devil:

Ottawan crap? They also gave us D.I.S.C.O. So we could have a bit of an Ottawan fest on saturday.

He is D - Dynamic

He is I - Invincible

He is S - Sensational

He is C - Clever and Tactically Aware!

He is O - OhhOhh!!!!

Well it works for me anyway.

Yes, :laugh: , you didn't look to happy when no-one sang along but you started about 5 anyway so who cares :laugh:

are ya the lil geeza who sat with us?

I was erm.. how can i say very drunk to start with :me?:

Guest MaloneFM

If we are doing themed nights can we have a goth night with Bauhaus and early Cure played over the tannoy? Maybe a bit of Spizz at half time and walk out to a bit of The Fall at the end.

Yes i was the 'geezer' :laugh: And yes you were jus a 'tad' drunk to begin :w00t:

Ahhhhhhhh nice to meet you :D

I try to start songs off.. but i got a sore throat about 70th min and didnt bother!

Mike still tells me i pushed him over but i didnt! did i :razz:

Ahhhhhhhh nice to meet you :D

I try to start songs off.. but i got a sore throat about 70th min and didnt bother!

Mike still tells me i pushed him over but i didnt! did i :razz:

:rofl2br: nice to meet you too. ummmm i thought you did push him :laugh::whistle:

I would try to start a song but to be honest i don't think my voice is up to it :laugh: I'll join in though :)

:rofl2br: nice to meet you too. ummmm i thought you did push him :laugh::whistle:

I would try to start a song but to be honest i don't think my voice is up to it :laugh: I'll join in though :)

Ahh well.. ill still tell him i didnt :razz:

Get yourself in the pub with us lot before, ill soon have you singing! Well if you start you no ill join in..

WESTTTTCOUNTY LA LA LA.....

Guest REDCIDERARMY

I think this song could really catch on for all the ground its the swansea song:

Take my hand

Take my whole life too

for I can t help falling in love

with City

then a chorus of Gary Johnson

:chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez: Gary johnson

Gary Johnsons Cider Army B.C.F.C

Gary Johnsons Cider Army B.C.F.C

is good enough song for me.

me and my mate tryed starting that song off just after we scored the 2nd goal. only 2 people joined in.

:farmer:

no doubt the Dolman will be loud on Saturday so if i try it again tht day then no-one would even here me.

:sweatingbullets:

If we are doing themed nights can we have a goth night with Bauhaus and early Cure played over the tannoy? Maybe a bit of Spizz at half time and walk out to a bit of The Fall at the end.

Well I did suggest we ran out to The Fall's "Touch Sensitive" before. Which "Spizz" incarnation were you think of, Spizz Energi? Athletico Spizz 80? Spizz Oil? I am sure some wag on here could adapt the lyrics of "Wheres Captain Kirk?" to something suitable. :D

Archived