IGNORED

Benjamin Is"class"!

Will Rollason

Benjamin is a donkey with even less skill than Mickey Evans.

His goal was larglely down to some dodgy defending.

Leon Knight on the other hand is a class act and a player I'd like to see at BCFC.

I Was saying to my Dad, we payed 350k for Miller, they payed 100k for Knight, i bet we create more chances than them and he has scored just over double than Miller. Now I'm not knocking Miller, but thats a shrewed bit of buisness by Brighton i reckon

Miller not to blame for price.Got more to his game than Knight.

Miller will be a good buy for us.

No I'm not knocking the guy but it seems, after looking for 18 months now for a Natural finisher we spent 350k on an Unproven Striker when we could of bought a proven striker at this level(Huddersfield for example) for 250k less.

Like i said I'm not knocking him as he is a decent talent and in time WILL become a great player, but right now he isnt.

miller isnt unproven in my eyes - he is one for the future no doubt about it - he has been hailed as one of the hottest prospects from scotland and had clubs like everton sniffing round him in the summer..

Knight is class, but he is a midget! miller - providing he bulks up a bit and gains a little more confidence and settles, could be an excellent buy for us...

so there :P

Take it easy...

miller isnt unproven in my eyes - he is one for the future no doubt about it - he has been hailed as one of the hottest prospects from scotland and had clubs like everton sniffing round him in the summer..

Knight is class, but he is a midget!  miller - providing he bulks up a bit and gains a little more confidence and settles, could be an excellent buy for us...

so there  :P

Take it easy...

well he is, I'm saying we were after a striker who could finish at this level, he isnt doing to badly but my actual point is Knight is a shrewd bit of buisness and 1/4m less than Miller was and there about the same age. I'm not knocking the guy I'm just pointing out the facts.

completely agree with you hater, i have said all along that knight is probably way ahead of any other (natural) striker in the 2nd division - Brighton after losing the once a gas muppet "we wanna sell him already" idiot, have originally loaned premiership quality strikers with one deal being made permanent after a 150 k deal - now that to me is magnificent business..

Knight is quality and looked fresh all night too night, however at the time, when leon wasnt available, i was more than happy to see miller arrive.

However, i would maybe like to see a loan come in now that matthews is out at rovers, i think its all about competition for places - Lita is pushing the top two - which i love to see, the midfield, well who do u play in the middle when they are all fit - and who on the wings?!

Would maybe like to see a central defender or ball winner in the park as i think we have enough going forward, its just sometimes i feel we are a lil nieve (and young)at the back.

Once again hater, u are right, knight is the man, but Miller come next season will definitley be settled and firing on all cylinders in the first!

Take it easy...

completely agree with you hater, i have said all along that knight is probably way ahead of any other (natural) striker in the 2nd division - Brighton after losing the once a gas muppet "we wanna sell him already" idiot,  have originally loaned premiership quality strikers with one deal being made permanent after a 150 k deal - now that to me is magnificent business..

Knight is quality and looked fresh all night too night, however at the time, when leon wasnt available, i was more than happy to see miller arrive. 

However, i would maybe like to see a loan come in now that matthews is out at rovers, i think its all about competition for places - Lita is pushing the top two - which i love to see, the midfield, well who do u play in the middle when they are all fit - and who on the wings?!

Would maybe like to see a central defender or ball winner in the park as i think we have enough going forward, its just sometimes i feel we are a lil nieve (and young)at the back.

Once again hater, u are right, knight is the man, but Miller come next season will definitley be settled and firing on all cylinders in the first!

Take it easy...

Agree 100% with you there, we need that extra something up front if we get promoted.

I Think in Div 1, we couldnt score in a brothel, with the strike force we have. I Feel we would have to splash out and get an Akinbiyi again. If we wouldnt of had Akinbiyi we would of been relegated at Xmas, Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin..

. I Feel we would have to splash out and get an Akinbiyi again. If we wouldnt of had Akinbiyi we would of been relegated at Xmas, Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin..
cant we move on from Akinbiyi?!

I still havent moved on from bob tayor!

Dont know if akinbiyi would work for us now - he seemed very route one to me..

I reckon we could score in the brothel that is div one - look at crewe, stoke even cardiff - they are not better than we are now (much!)

Guest Topbuzz

I'm a bit worried bout our ability to score in div 1 ...I think miller would of really struggled if he had joined wigan instead of us give him his due hes putting 100% effort in ,just shows the quality of football in scotland really

Guest cider gliders

Yeah we don`t rate that benjamin too much, but

he`ll score a few goals for Brighton playin along

side that Leon Knight! What a class player he is,

Plymouth ad no answer to he last night! :wub:

Archived