IGNORED

And Where Was Danny?

Guest Eddie Hitler

Guest Eddie Hitler

Quote from the QPR board:

"Wilson was sitting in the stand with the Rangers fans - presumably because their game at Grimsby was called off.

Must have been ######ing himself."

Oh yes indeedy!

Guest Eddie Hitler

"Nothing wrong with lending your support to your local team Eddie."

Errr, I know that was a light hearted comment but just to clarify in case I get pigeon-holed as a Wilson knocker:

My original post was meant as a positive comment as instead of just writing off the day and going home Danny went to watch our rivals play on a wet and windy Saturday afternoon.

The balnked word (our swear filter seems a bit severe) was P I S S I N G (with laughter) btw.

Very interesting feature in the Sunday Telegraph a week or two back by Paddy Barclay about Paul Sturrock and how he considers himself to be a much better manager now that he is detached from the club (Dundee Utd) that he grew up "living and breathing" (parallels with Holloway at Rovers/QPR?)

• Admin
"Nothing wrong with lending your support to your local team Eddie."

Errr, I know that was a light hearted comment but just to clarify in case I get pigeon-holed as a Wilson knocker:

My original post was meant as a positive comment as instead of just writing off the day and going home Danny went to watch our rivals play on a wet and windy Saturday afternoon.

The balnked word (our swear filter seems a bit severe) was P I S S I N G (with laughter) btw.

Sorry, my reply was meant in jest not a dig at your good self :wub:

Guest Eddie Hitler

I knew that Madger, but you have to be careful with all the posters (who shall be nameless) who leap on any vaguely anti-Wilson comment to imply that anybody who isn't 100% pro-Wilson is just a fickle moaner.

Note that even on a day we didn't actually play there was a "Where are all the Wilson doubters?" post. Talk about thought police.

I knew that Madger, but you have to be careful with all the posters (who shall be nameless) who leap on any vaguely anti-Wilson comment to imply that anybody who isn't 100% pro-Wilson is just a fickle moaner.

Note that even on a day we didn't actually play there was a "Where are all the Wilson doubters?" post.  Talk about thought police.

Name the nameless then....

Guest Eddie Hitler

Today a Rob (who I don't know) but more usually yourself Robbored.

Your basic assumptions seem to be that:

Anybody who supports Danny - is doing so from a measured assessment of his managerial qualities.

Anybody who thinks who should be replaced - is acting on a knee-jerk reaction to a recent bad result.

I was a wholehearted Wilson supporter for three years but have changed my mind over the last nine months or so. This doesn't mean I have transformed from being a football genius to a gibbering idiot, just that opinions change.

I admire your honesty in naming me....

The league campaing is a marathon not a sprint and my view has always been that to judge Wilson before the season is over is a waste of time.You won't see me complaining that Wilson didn't attend a reserve match.The bottom line is where City finish come the seasons end.

Untill then I'll reserve my final judgement..but I'm happy with where City are now with 18 games to go.

But like you my opinion might change.

Archived