IGNORED

Qpr Fan On Five Live

Guest mitchg

Did anyone hear that QPR fan on 606 tonight complaining about his team having played with no passion no substance and totally at all sorts and says they should of lost by 6 or 7, just got to thinking hasnt hollowhead been at this stage before and bottled it.. i think it is now looking like Sturruck was right we are his biggest threat win against Grimsby and only 4 points in it and them to visit us.. close eh close and interesting me thinks and me thinks we are in pole posistion and its in our own hands.. will be looking forward to seeing Luke back and in a team with Goodfellow and see if they can get the best out of our forwards so we do the buisness and without worrying what others do.

City for Div 1 .. looking forward to seeing West Ham, Leeds (if they are still in existance) and sunderland next year down at the "Gate of Dreams" amongst others

Did anyone hear that QPR fan on 606 tonight complaining about his team having played with no passion no substance and totally at all sorts and says they should of lost by 6 or 7, just got to thinking hasnt hollowhead been at this stage before and bottled it.. i think it is now looking like Sturruck was right we are his biggest threat win against Grimsby and only 4 points in it and them to visit us.. close eh close and interesting me thinks and me thinks we are in pole posistion and its in our own hands.. will be looking forward to seeing Luke back and in a team with Goodfellow and see if they can get the best out of our forwards so we do the buisness and without worrying what others do.

City for Div 1 .. looking forward to seeing West Ham, Leeds (if they are still in existance) and sunderland next year down at the "Gate of Dreams" amongst others

They're playing like a ragtag bunch of overpaid mercenaries? How on earth has that happened?

Guest Eddie Hitler

Holloway is a Keeganesque manager, long on passion and short on tactics. He expects his teams to win by sheer effort.

This works until team spirit slips and then it's a long road back. Can't see QPR finishing in the top two now.

Holloway is a Keeganesque manager, long on passion and short on tactics.  He expects his teams to win by sheer effort.

Not so sure about that - I recall Hollohead outsmarting Wilson not long back by playing 3 up front at Ashton Gate and going away with all the points.

Holloways problem seems to be turning things around when its all going wrong.He panics to easily and that rubs off on his players.

Guest Eddie Hitler

I note that my previous posting may have been taken to imply that Ian Aloysiuis Holloway is an illiterate oaf with the tactical sense of a dead water buffalo.

Nothing could have been further from my mind.

In fact I regard Mr Holloway as a coldly cerebral tactician. Reminiscent of Sven Goran Eriksson at his most unemotional. But with a Bristol accent.

In fact I regard Mr Holloway as a coldly cerebral tactician. Reminiscent of Sven Goran Eriksson at his most unemotional. But with a Bristol accent.

Can you imagine Sven with a Bristol accent :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

Anyway, my medication seems to be wearing off now....

Guest Eddie Hitler

Although:

QPR fans may beg to differ

"So why please somebody tell me why .. do we hoof it, trying to play route one, a tactic which has got us diddly squat all season? Why do we play Rowlands out wide when we know he is far less effective there? Why do we play Bircham and Palmer together in midfield when we know it doesn't bloody work? Why do we play Rose at right back, when every time he has played there he has been exposed time and again?

I can buy into the not wanting to take risks away from home argument,, but we've only won 4 times all season on our travels, and put simply that ain't going to get us promoted, and if we don't get promoted this year, there is a very real possibility of the club folding, as players leave, fans drift away disullusioned, and we still have to pay £1,000,000 a year interest on the loan. So we need to take a few risks. Further proof (if proof were needed) is the fact that two very poor sides have whipped our a*** in the past two weeks, both scoring 4 goals with hardly any difficulty at all.

I know we have had injuries to key players, BUT we have the players to change it round, play it a bit different, use a sweeper, change from 4-4-2 to something else, Hell, anything else.

If the answer is the manager only knows how to play one way, that is to one set pattern/formation and set of tactics, and the players too are only able to perform in this way. "

Hmmm.

Although:

"So why please somebody tell me why .. do we hoof it, trying to play route one, a tactic which has got us diddly squat all season? Why do we play Rowlands out wide when we know he is far less effective there? Why do we play Bircham and Palmer together in midfield when we know it doesn't bloody work? Why do we play Rose at right back, when every time he has played there he has been exposed time and again?

I can buy into the not wanting to take risks away from home argument,, but we've only won 4 times all season on our travels, and put simply that ain't going to get us promoted, and if we don't get promoted this year, there is a very real possibility of the club folding, as players leave, fans drift away disullusioned, and we still have to pay £1,000,000 a year interest on the loan. So we need to take a few risks. Further proof (if proof were needed) is the fact that two very poor sides have whipped our a*** in the past two weeks, both scoring 4 goals with hardly any difficulty at all.

I know we have had injuries to key players, BUT we have the players to change it round, play it a bit different, use a sweeper, change from 4-4-2 to something else, Hell, anything else.

If the answer is the manager only knows how to play one way, that is to one set pattern/formation and set of tactics, and the players too are only able to perform in this way. "

Hmmm.

Me thinks that somebodys worried...

Although:

Hmmm.

So why please somebody tell me why .. do we hoof it, trying to play route one, a tactic which has got us diddly squat all season? Why do we play Wilkshire out wide when we know he is far less effective there? Why do we play Burnell and Doherty together in midfield when we know it doesn't bloody work? Why do we play Woodman at right back, when every time he has played there he has been exposed time and again?

Hmmm... am I having a flashback to before we were brilliant??!!

Guest Topbuzz

Gotta be said QPR at loftus were a very good side we were lucky to get a draw in the early stages they looked quality ...we should have fun taking the micky out of days hair if its still the same

Guest cider gliders

City`s squad is now a lot lot stronger than QPR`s!

We be more than confident that we will breeze past

they by the end of February and be pushin` for the

top spot! Were goin` up, you see! :wub:

Better nicknames- either "Gateway to paradise" or "Gateway to hell", depending on what effect you're after :wub:

Archived