IGNORED

Sheff Wed Tickets

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

After hearing that maybe 6,000 or more Zider Heads could go. Even some of my mates who are part timers who go to 5 or 6 games a year are going. I am really wondering if i should buy my Tickets in advance. Because amagine the Queue outside the ground for Tickets. Any thoughts?

After hearing that maybe 6,000 or more Zider Heads could go. Even some of my mates who are part timers who go to 5 or 6 games a year are going. I am really wondering if i should buy my Tickets in advance. Because amagine the Queue outside the ground for Tickets. Any thoughts?
i would do it, as the ques will be a mile long. the game will be delayed I'm imagining so i would go for it

if anyone has already got there tickets, could they please tell me if it is reserved seating or not? would there be any difference if i got tickets now or waited 4 a bit?!!

Theres room for 7000 of us, if we take that many i will eat this computer !! :wub::D

If we're still on for breaking our own consecutive wins record then we'll take 7,000 to Hillsborough easily.  :wub:  Take a trip to the boot room by clicking on the link below......

http://www.cybercasuals.fsnet.co.uk/boot2/Page_1x.html

Very good indeed! I couldn't imagine 7000 myself, but I was amongst around 4000+ Away Fans (I think?!) at Port Vale last season. That was awsome!!! :D

Guest cidergeorge

Was it last season @ Vale that Lita scored the winner in the dying minues of the game? And then we all got held back by the ever so helpful Staffordshire Police Authority for a further 15 minutes?

Why is everyone getting so excited about a trip to one of the biggest dumps in the football league?
I presume you are taking the p155?

Hillsborough is arguably the best ground in the country!

40,000, all seated.

It has all the character and charm of an old fashioned football ground, but everything is neat, colourful, ship-shape and Bristol fashion.

It's also a real chance for us to take a MASSIVE away following. We rarely get the chance because our local games-

Rovers- only let 700-1000 of us go

Swindon- only holds 3,500 away fans.

Cardiff- only allows a couple of thousans and who would want to go there anyway!!

Sheffield is going to be invaded by City that weekend. I can't wait.

Archived