IGNORED

Manager Of The Month

Whirling Ted Smith

Guest Red_Alligator

As a frequent critic of DW I have to acknowledge that this is richly deserved - it's based soley on recent results and no manager can claim better. So congrats to DW and the players for a great effort!

Having seen the Plymoids against Brighton I'm now even more convinced that on paper at least we must have the strongest squad in the division.

But I still think that those dropped points at home earlier in the season could cost us auto promotion - and personally I don't want to have to get embroiled in the play-offs.

We'll still need to rely on Plymouth and QPR slipping up and pick up max points in home AND away games to be sure of one of the top two spots. Still a long way to go and some tough fixtures to come......

Hold on to your hats boys and girls, and all the best to the boys in RED!

Guest cider gliders

Well done Danny, yer doin` us proud young un!

It will take more than a manager of the month

jinks to stop Bristol City goin` up! ^_^

IMAG0007.JPG

Welcome back WTS, long time no see ^_^

WTS, not the original WTS?

Welcome back if it is.. far to long since you last posted :D

Thanks for the Welcome but don't worry I've not been anywhere - when I moved back from the Middle East 2 years ago I changed my handle to Huddersfield Red. The other night for some reason I was logged off and couldn't remember where my details were to log on - So I resurected WTS temporarily. Until I can be bothered to re-enter HR details (found them at work) you'll know when I'm at work (HR) and when at home (WTS).

Archived