IGNORED

Promotion - Just How Confident Are You?

Br 1st ol

Guest WillsbridgeRed

city have crushed my hopes too many times to waste money betting on promotion

I'll give odds of 1,000,000/1 we wont go down this season

I wagered a fiver on us winning the league at the start of the season.

As for now, I would consider a bet of around £20 on us going up (not necessarily as champions) although expect the odds are pathetic (evens at best I would think?).

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

already have bout 50 quid on city this year , some for going up and some for finishing above Swindon , at least I'm guarenteed some :wub:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"I know EXACTLY how how good Willsbridge Red is at predicting things. "

If it wasn't for the cheating, robbing manc scum I would have had a VERy good weekend on that score. I bet you £1 I beat you this week

Guest Hodges17

No disrespect but, given the way previous recent seasons have ended, i wouldnt be confident until the 46th and last game has ended, or if auto promotion hasnt been achieved, the play-off final has finished and been won.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"i wouldnt be confident until the 46th and last game has ended"

I bet you say that about your chances of staying up too :P

No disrespect but, given the way previous recent seasons have ended, i wouldnt be confident until the 46th and last game has ended, or if auto promotion hasnt been achieved, the play-off final has finished and been won.
Totally agree with you.

We are still two behind QPR and we need to beat Grimsby away to go above them - not the easiest of midweek away games.

There is still a lot of football to be played and look at what has happened at QPR in recent weeks and hopefully, soon, Plymouth.

I think a lot of people are taking our promotion for granted after these last few weeks. Yes we have had a good run but we still have to play the teams around us before the end of the season so anything could happen.

All of this talk about Leeds away is a bit speculative at this moment in time and if this creeps into the players :wub:

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

BCFC ARE GOING ALL THE WAY BETTER THAN ANY OF THE REST OF US .

YOU ARE GOING TO JUST KEEP ON WINNING.

Get all your dosh on city as Champs its wriiten in hte stars.

Can't possibly blow it now just to good.

"I know EXACTLY how how good Willsbridge Red is at predicting things. "

If it wasn't for the cheating, robbing manc scum I would have had a VERy good weekend on that score.  I bet you £1 I beat you this week

Won't be difficult.

I think I had 3 points before yesterday's game.

Guest Hodges17
I think a lot of people are taking our promotion for granted after these last few weeks.

I agree, some are taking it all for granted.

I remember season 1999-2000. 10 games to go, Rovers looking like they might win div.2 as certain champions.

Then, the team imploded, winning 1 out of the final 10 games (against City, at least) and failed to make the play-offs.

It's not over yet, by a very long chalk.

Guest TimmerD

According to todays Racing Post the current BEST prices are:

Plymouth - 11-10

QPR - 5-2

City - 6-1 (Victor Chandler); Bet 365 only offer 11-4

Each Way with VC is 1/5th the odds 1/2/3

I'm not touching it! Been there too many times before and not getting promoted is bad enough but losing cash on it as well really hurts!!

BTW Chelsea are best priced 6-1 to win the Premiership (Bet 365; Ladbrokes; Super Soccer)

Fair Comment that, you guys did it a few years back...it is worth remembering at that............

Archived