IGNORED

East End Stand Or Sit

Guest B>reds

Will you be sitting or standing on Saturday?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

You fool.

Sorry but anyone who has any real interest in the east end would be sitting down.

anyone standing up clearly don't care that they will be the ones responsible for us not having it back and possibly having the clubs capacity reduced by 20%.

Sit down or don't go in.

Youre right if the East End is taken away the capacity would drop 20%, the club cant afford to loose that kind of money just to proove a petty point. Thats why they wont close it.

Also, Steve and Colin have become heroes in some peoples eyes by opening it, so what will they be if they close it again?

Look I just think that the whole experience of a match is better when the crowd is stood. I was watching the premiership saturday and noticed huge sections of fans stood (Leeds, Man u).

But Maybe I'm Wrong.

Its probably been said before but why havent they shut down old trafford, elland road etc.

I just cant see 1000 people on saturday all sat down signing.

Would much prefer to stand, but I'll sit if everyone else does.

Problem is, it only takes a few people at the front to stand up and everyone else will so they can see the game, if you want to make sure everyone sits down you have to start from the front, if they sit so will the rest behind them, and everyone else will.

I think it will be difficult but let's hope it goes well.

Guest knapster

I certainly hope every one does sit, i'll be at the front with my mate so we shall be sitting down, lets just hope the rest follow suit, after all we all want to stand who dosen't...... but the fact of the matter is as everyone has already said if we stand we'll be waving goodbye to the east end, and it'll be gone as quickly as it came!

i'll be sitting

knapster

Guest BCFC Matt

Everyone, well almost everyone would love to stand, but unfortunately it is not legal for us to do so. I am happy to be allowed in the Eastend for yet another game tbh. Ill be sitting for the simple reason that i beleive we can still make a good atmosphere and we're in the Eastend! ^_^

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken
Its probably been said before but why havent they shut down old trafford, elland road etc.

I will agree with standing is a million times better, however i would still rather sit and have it back again and again, as it will still create a superb atmosphere. we can stand up for corners, stay stood up celebrating for 5 minutes when we score, stand up for free kicks, penalty's etc. as long as we are not constantly stood up we will be ok.

As for your question B>reds, it was put on the forum a week or so back. Its because Leeds council, Manchester council, Liverpool council turn a blind eye to it. However our Council who are extremely anti-sport, or at least anti-football don't. This should be reviewed by the f.a because its preferential treatment, maybe if theclub was to write to them explain our situation the F.A would review the rules to standing?

But doubt that will ever happen.

Archived