IGNORED

Your Starting X1

Rednready

Forget January, what about November and December, a lot of points to play for, especially Christmas/New year.

With all injured players coming back soon what would be our best first X1.

Lets start with: Phillips

Orr .........Heywood.......Partridge......Keogh

Wilkshire........Russell........Brown.........Cotterill

Brooker......Gillespie.

Wilks played right midfield for Australia, and Brown has more presence from the center. Gillespie before injury scored against Forest who rated him our most dangerous player. The back four are our four strongest, and perhaps Keogh can develop in the left back position. Golbourne and Stewart who does better on the slower winter pitches, would be pushing for selection.

Guest ballboy_1

..............................................kasso................................................

....orr..............partrige(?)..................heywood...........fortune.............

...cotterill..........russell.....................skuse.................brown..............

...................................gillespie..........brooker

Forget January, what about November and December, a lot of points to play for, especially Christmas/New year.

With all injured players coming back soon what would be our best first X1.

Lets start with: Phillips

Orr .........Heywood.......Partridge......Keogh

Wilkshire........Russell........Brown.........Cotterill

Brooker......Gillespie.

Wilks played right midfield for Australia, and Brown has more presence from the center. Gillespie before injury scored against Forest who rated him our most dangerous player. The back four are our four strongest, and perhaps Keogh can develop in the left back position. Golbourne and Stewart who does better on the slower winter pitches, would be pushing for selection.

I was chatting to a Torquay fan tonight, and he has said the same as every other Torquay fan i have met. Russell is probably the best player that Torquay have had in their generation. He will be vital when he comes back. I'd put him straight in the 1st 11.

Those teams certainly sound stronger, and I for one always feel more confident when I see Heywood, Brown, and Brooker in the spine of the team.

There are 10 league games from here until Jan 2end. Thats 30 points we have to chase before the transfer window opens and the buy swap and sell begins.

I would be happy if we could win six and draw one for 19 points. We have 16, giving us 35 as we move into early January, probably just above mid table. From there it would still be possible to make the playoffs

Have to have a target, think positive and get the wounded warriors back on the pitch.....ASAP.

Archived