IGNORED

Team V Brentford

Bristol Boy

With TD Suspended & TB injured, it more or less picks itself, unless DW decides that LW's tired!

4-4-2

...........................................Phillips............................................................

Carey.............................Coles.............................Hill............................Bell....

Goodfellow.....................Tinnion.........................Wilkshire........................Brown.

......................................Peacock....................Miller........................................

Subs

Lita

Roberts

Fortune

Burnell

Stowell

DW may pick Woodman as opposed to Stowell, but at home I think he will go for the more positive Bell at L/B as opposed to Woodman who had a stinker last time out.

If TB's fit then you may finds he opts for MH at full back.

I's pick Roberts or Lita in front of Miller, but I think DW will largely stcik with a winning team.

Unlike some, I have not shown any interest in Luke and his antics with Australia; something to do with being English.

When is he back if he is not already? It could be that he may have some tiredness/jet-lag.

If so he may go for the switch of Brown inside with Goddfellow on the left or bring Burnell in for Doherty instead?

Guest spudweiser30

i think DW should stick as closely as he can with the players used in the winning strek so far, they have built up as a unit and so far thats been hard to break i think with the injurys they have they have the strong back up to cover them but as long as they stick at it it will be 8 in row, maybe they have now got the team to stand their own in DIV 1

Guest Filton Red

to be fair, if Wilkshire isn't fit, I'd prefer to see Burnell brought in to the midfield than switchin Brown inside.

Goodfellow needs to stay on the right, he's very, very good out there, and gets defence's confused as they don't know what way to push him. If he goes wide, he plays Carey in, or he'll cut in and cross or shoot. It works very well. B)

Archived