IGNORED

Incider Gag Of The Week

edson

• Admin
no worries of the club touching that website  ^_^

it seems it has the freedom of the forum

They haven't plastered their image all over the forum though have they? My own opinion is that if it had just been the badges then you may not have found people had a problem with it but once you started replacing the badges with people it created more problems.

To be honest I'm surprised I didn't get into trouble for this, though I only posted it once so I guess that's how: bloody?

They haven't plastered their image all over the forum though have they? My own opinion is that if it had just been the badges then you may not have found people had a problem with it but once you started replacing the badges with people it created more problems.

To be honest I'm surprised I didn't get into trouble for this, though I only posted it once so I guess that's how: bloody?

no all we get is incider this and incider that regardless of how good it is

i'm thinking this is the incider forum, what if we tried to sell t'shirts it would p**s

off!! some post on here that a lot of you moan about are kept in the main city forum because of who they are, not one to normally moan but it is getting one law

for one and law for the other..

shouldn't gag of the week be in the amusment arcade and selling t'shirts in the club

shop bit? well that is what other forum members get when their post go astray ^_^

• Admin
no all we get is incider this and incider that regardless of how good it is

i'm thinking this is the incider forum, what if we tried to sell t'shirts it would p**s

off!! some post on here that a lot of you moan about are kept in the main city forum because of who they are, not one to normally moan but it is getting one law

for one and law for the other..

shouldn't gag of the week be in the amusment arcade and selling t'shirts in the club

shop bit? well that is what other forum members get when their post go astray  ^_^

To be fair the trio behind the incider put a lot of work into it and at a guess (without bothering to check :D) I would say post no more than 5 "incider threads" a month just to raise awareness of new issues/t-shirts which in the grand scheme of things isn't a large amount. It's the interest of other users of the forum that keeps these at the top.

How do you know if you produced t-shirts your thread would disappear? The incider make t-shirts and reinvest the money they make into the club through sponsoring players etc as the type of merchandise they produce isn't covered by the Club Shop. Surely they should be praised for catering for the fans in this way not routinely criticised every couple of months or so. If you were to do the same and produce quality merchandise at an affordable price with a pledge to invest the funds raised in the club, you would get an equally fair hearing on the forum in advertising your wares.

If I'm not mistaken, you actually stated that you like the latest t-shirt anyway so you're opinion isn't just being clouded because edson has tried to see this graphics thing from the club's point of view is it?

It's all City related though.

yeah fair shout and i'm not knocking their right to have it and

the site is no bad, but my argument is that because of one moddys on here

is webmaster there and it get a bit of the royal treatment so to speak, and other members pictures and jokes, posts are moved and some of these stay because of who they are.

what about a insider forum to add like the fans football forum ^_^

To be fair the trio behind the incider put a lot of work into it and at a guess (without bothering to check ^_^) I would say post no more than 5 "incider threads" a month just to raise awareness of new issues/t-shirts which in the grand scheme of things isn't a large amount. It's the interest of other users of the forum that keeps these at the top.

How do you know if you produced t-shirts your thread would disappear? The incider make t-shirts and reinvest the money they make into the club through sponsoring players etc as the type of merchandise they produce isn't covered by the Club Shop. Surely they should be praised for catering for the fans in this way not routinely criticised every couple of months or so. If you were to do the same and produce quality merchandise at an affordable price with a pledge to invest the funds raised in the club, you would get an equally fair hearing on the forum in advertising your wares.

If I'm not mistaken, you actually stated that you like the latest t-shirt anyway so you're opinion isn't just being clouded because edson has tried to see this graphics thing from the club's point of view is it?

like i said not knocking their website or t'shirts or anything like that

and they put work in to it yes

just wish that the club would come on here and make statements

on what is allowed and what isn't ..

the insider would get more change

''so to speak'' if there was a added forum on here for them and posts

would not be lost or fall down the pack,

my point is they do get a bit more freedom than other posters,

because of who they are and who they know and as i've stated

one is a admin on this forum..

as for swiping at edson not really just a bit P'eed off in general

the boot animations i made were a bit of fun and i did not intend to

go overboard with them it was old red goblin who grabbed them and

put them out to the masses others just followed..

Archived