IGNORED

I Will Not Go To Swindon

Red Robin

Having not missed a away game at Swindon for five years in a row,after the football put before us on Saturday I have decided not to go.

I'm also aware that 8 others who are ST have taken the stance and are not going.All have gone year upon year as it only takes 45 minutes to get there.

Those players don't appreciate the quality fans that have been backing them for so long.

Times are changeing the players need to win back the respect of the fans,the ones that pay there wages.

Untill GJ removes the debrie from our club there is going to be a them and us approach for the forseable future.

I think the fans have had enough,there was more excitment watching last nights fireworks than watching that woefull bunch of players the day before.

It is time for the players to show us what they are capable of,Untill then people are going to stay away from games.

I think the fans have had enough,there was more excitment watching last nights fireworks than watching that woefull bunch of players the day before.

It is time for the players to show us what they are capable of,Untill then people are going to stay away from games.

I haven't had enough. You support your team whether they are winning or losing. Whether the players care or not, it doesn't matter. I can understand people watching on TV etc but I can't understand people deliberately not going just because we might (or probably) lose. You said we were going up for sure, Red Robin...surely you want to go and see our promotion winning team?

Having not missed a away game at Swindon for five years in a row,after the football put before us on Saturday I have decided not to go.

I'm also aware that 8 others who are ST have taken the stance and are not going.All have gone year upon year as it only takes 45 minutes to get there.

Those players don't appreciate the quality fans that have been backing them for so long.

Times are changeing the players need to win back the respect of the fans,the ones that pay there wages.

Untill GJ removes the debrie from our club there is going to be a them and us approach for the forseable future.

all very good, but you will be watching it on SKY, I know you will!

I bought a lottery ticket on Saturday (as I do every week) but never won (as I never do). Following your logic should I be asking for my money back?

I haven't had enough. You support your team whether they are winning or losing. Whether the players care or not, it doesn't matter. I can understand people watching on TV etc but I can't understand people deliberately not going just because we might (or probably) lose. You said we were going up for sure, Red Robin...surely you want to go and see our promotion winning team?

I havent given up either, i thought supporter your club was a blind unconditional love that will never die whether we are in the Premiership or the Conference.

Or it is for me.

CTID :city:

I havent given up either, i thought supporter your club was a blind unconditional love that will never die whether we are in the Premiership or the Conference.

Or it is for me.

CTID :city:

Yes you are correct, but why on earth should we all waste are money, which we all work hard for, to watch those lazy overpaid passionless greedy gits that continue to turn up and play poo?

Guest mtraveller

come on city fans lets all get there. lets show swindle what top fans we are. what is it city till i die. COME ON YOU REDS.

Archived