IGNORED

Butler's Back

Bristol Boy

Knowing that DW thinks Brentford are giants, I think that TB will be reinstated on Saturday, in DW's favourite back four!

4-4-2

...............................................Phillips........................................................

Carey.......................Coles.......................Butler..................................Hill.......

Goodfellow................Wilkshire....................Tinnion................................Brown..

.................................Miller..........................Peacock......................................

Subs

Stowell or Fortune/Woodman

Roberts

Lita

Burnell

Bell

I think the starting XI is nailed on.

I agree that it would be silly to change a winning side if you don't have to.Obviously Docherty will be missing thro' suspension so a change in midfield is unavoidable.

But I don't see that Butler would be a better bet than Hill or Coles against Brentford.A place on the bench is the best he could hope for.

Guest Topbuzz

I Think butler should return or fortune should come in as we know Aaron isnt the strongest part of our team but Matt Hill at LB and Aaron link up well with matty getting forward also with the pressure games coming up in next few months Butlers experience will be important ..Probably the only one but bring back Butler

I Think butler should return  or fortune should come in  as we know Aaron isnt the strongest part of our team but Matt Hill at LB and Aaron link up well with matty getting forward also with the pressure games coming up in next few months Butlers experience will be important ..Probably the only one but bring back Butler
I think as a defender Matt Hill he is great, however, coming forward his toblerone boots hinder him greatly.

I much prefer him in the centre of defence as the touch-lines in general are further away so 1 in 3 passes has a better chance of staying in touch.

I admit that occasionally he gets beyond Aaron, however, so does Mickey Bell who has far better attacking qualities and appears to bring the best out of Aaron.

If Butler does come in, I personally would like to see Hill move to the bench (at home anyway)

It would be stupid to put butler back in. I'm more confident with Matty hill and coles

Butler's past it - makes too many mistakes nowadays

You'll notice that I agree with you and it's what I think DW will do.I hope he proves me wrong!

I'd also play Roberts or Lita from the start instead of Miller.

I agree that it would be silly to change a winning side if you don't have to.Obviously Docherty will be missing thro' suspension so a change in midfield is unavoidable.

But I don't see that Butler would be a better bet than Hill or Coles against Brentford.A place on the bench is the best he could hope for.

That's what I thought before DW brought him back at Brentford.

Archived