IGNORED

Job Done?

Guest Hodges17

Are you arrogant enough to assume that promotion is on its way?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Hodges17

How many of you reds are arrogant/misguided that preomotion is in the bag already?

You seem like an intelligent bunch so probably not many of you will vote for the 1st choice.

I voted for the second option. I don't assume that it is already won. There is still a lot of hard work yet to be done, it is no where near done.

But i found the third option quite funny really with the irony you put in. I don't think staying "down" was the right phrase to put there. How ironic :P

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

Don't knock the kid he hasn't has the chance to spell promotion, however ask him about the words, rgelation or bsemant. :P

and he will be able to spell them perfectly, i obviously would have difficulties spelling them :P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Oh yeh and its in the bag with, goodfellow, Wilson, Lansdown, Peacock, The tins, Hill, coles, phillips, Butler, woodman, carey, the doc, lita, miller, roberts, wilkshire.

We have to go up.

How many of you reds are arrogant/misguided that preomotion is in the bag already?

You seem like an intelligent bunch so probably not many of you will vote for the 1st choice.

Wait and see - it aint over yet

that is my vote :D on our past few seasons

the odds are against us :(

Archived