IGNORED

Where Is Everyone Sitting/standing At Peterborough

Guest e-large

Guest e-large

i'm going and wanted to know where the atmosphere is going to be.i imagine it'll be in on the terraces but i was just double checking.replys would be much appreciated.cheers

The terracing at Peterborough is excellent and very reminiscent of the East End, prior to seats being installed.

A word of warning though. The wall at the front of the terrace is very low and, when Scott scored last season and everyone rushed forward, a few people toppled over onto the perimeter of the pitch and were grabbed by 'over enthusiastic' stewards and police, before they hit the ground, and were frog-marched out of the stadium with their hand pushed up between their shoulder blades.

They also employ one of those friendly officers to whip out a camcorder to start filming the away fans at the first sign of anyone enjoying themselves, so be warned.

I'll be STANDING behind the goal at the Moyes End (hopefully in the midst of many other City fans). My son will be SAT in the stand to our left. ^_^

That low roof which amplifies sound really annoys Posh fans. One reckoned it enables 100 Carlisle fans to produce more volume than the 2,000 fans at the London Road end! he then wrote to the paper suggesting the club remove the roof so that visitors noise dies away.

Archived