IGNORED

Sheff Weds Tickets

Bristol Boy

Given what's happened in the Leppings Lane end in the past, I'm sure security and stewarding will be pretty tight and that people will be asked to sit in their allocated seats.

How many fans did we take up there when we played them in the cup a few years back .. when Danny was their manager? Hopefully we can manage a few thousand this time.

I haven't been to Hillsborough since 1974, so I'm determined to make this game. Should be a great atmosphere!

How many fans did we take up there when we played them in the cup a few years back .. when Danny was their manager? Hopefully we can manage a few thousand this time.

Must have been about 3,000+ and we only had the upper tier. Made a lot of noise that day as I recall, despite the lack of home support (which will be very different this time).

As I remember it last time we took around 4,000 (but that was before we got official figures so it may have been a few less).

As the stand is so huge and it's mostly pay on the day I do not think it will be reserved seating.

If you buy in advance you get your ticket £1 cheaper. I will probably try and buy mine in advance to save the £1...but not sure it it's worth it...cos I may just lose it or at the last moment not be able to go.

I expect about 3,000+ this time around.

can see much more than 3,500, buying mine saturday cant wait!!
I can see POTENTIALLY a lot more going but it depends on the results of the next 3 games.

Also- many people predict a massive turn out...which is possible. BUT then as we only took about 4,000 there last time when they were in the Premiership...why would we suddenly take more than that this time?

I hope we sell out and take 7,000 there...but that might be pushing it a little!

Guest cidergeorge

Anyone going from or passing through the Merseyside area to Hillsboro? I notice that around that date we have a few matches in the NW again is anyone going to any of these matches?

Guest Cider_Army

I'm thinking about getting the train, though I will probably be going alone, so I am going to need lots of singing to stop me feeling lonely!!!! Oh yeah and some Cider.

Archived