IGNORED

Speculation

Guest Guitarman

Guest Guitarman

I'm reliably informed that Danny was at the Bath City V Worcester City game at Twerton Park last night. I have used the logic that is applied by many members of this forum and put 2 and 2 together and made 58. Danny will be taking over at Bath City within the next 2 days. It's worth putting some money on as it's quite obviously going to happen. I've also heard that we're trying to get Wiltord on loan until the end of the season. Unfortunately I've got no sources on that one. :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

Guest Guitarman

I was joking. He was there though and I guess he was checking out hawkins although my mate (Bath City fan) swore to me that Hawkins wasn't playing. It's only on their web site that I saw that he was. Suffice to say perhaps he isn't setting the world alight in the Dr Martins league. Maybe that or my mate doesn't know his arse from his elbow. He did say that the striker on loan from us scored for them (Scott Partridge!!!!).

Archived