IGNORED

Bristolcity.dk Needs Your Help...

Guest Bristolcity.dk Designer

Hay all, if you wanna help make bristolcity.dk to an AWSOME site, instead of the amatur siten now, read on.

We have alied us with a graphic designer (not homepage designer), and we are making some really awsome pics, to put in the site.

Ive got 2 problems i really woud like you all to help with. Couse the site have to be really awsome ^_^)

1) The first problem is, I need some good pictures of bristol city.

All kind off pics. Also pics of te players to our galleri.

I need them to start making graphic improvements, and fixing.

Note, not over 300kb, sent it to stefan@slesviger.dk.

2) The second problem is making the right resulotion on site.

first, ill design the page to 1024*768 pixels, but I woult like to make it universial.

So that users usng bigger resulotion or lower, can enjoy the site.

So what I need for HTML editing(using adobeGoLive, but know some to coding), is:

2a) A code or program to make a backgroundpicture fix at the whole site. Not title the pics.

2b) How to set, the page being "100%" of wiev, so that the buttons (comming soon) and text are readable for all without scroling.

I hope some can help me out here, couse I'm stuck :D(

To show the serius task, heres a new part off the frontpage, were to choose english or danish.

Warning, the pic is 1.03 MB (and not probely finished).http://www.bristolcity.dk/lang.jpg pic is UP

Thankz for your help.

Regards the bristolcity.dk team.

Stefan

Guest cidersam

Set up a table with no borders (best use something like dreamweaver). a table can be set in width and height by % so that on higher or lower resolution the layout will automatically adjust depending on the size of the IE window.

A good thing with tables is that it enables you to provide more professional looking layouts.

You can set the % to 100%

As for pics i dont know how to get these to resize. but i will experiment with some javascript to see if i can work out how.

Hope this is of assistance to you.

ive downloaded the trial off dreamviewer, ill see if it works, and try it out. Might even buy the program if it works ^_^

And ill have a look at the 2 sites later on B)

damm. Dreamviewer wont work. Grrrrr.

Oh well, for now the min. req will be 1024*768.

cidersam, let me know if you find some in ASP

Archived