IGNORED

Thorpe In Todays Ep.

Robbored

According to todays EP, Tony Tap-in it would be a big mistake to City for rule QPR out of the promotion race just because they've lost their last two league games and got hammered at Southend.

He says the signing of Cureton has intensified the competition for places up front and they are all keen to impress Holloway but that Cureton is a "big favourite" with Holloway.- could it be that TT is in danger of losing his place??... ^_^

Tap-in also thinks that the promotion will be tight and that City deserve credit for stringing together 7 straight wins.

Nothing in the interview that we didn't know already.Must have been short of a page filler in the sports section today.

According to todays EP, Tony Tap-in it would be a big mistake to City for rule QPR out of the promotion race just because they've lost their last two league games and got hammered at Southend.

He says the signing of Cureton has intensified the competition for places up front and they are all keen to impress Holloway but that Cureton is a "big favourite" with Holloway.- could it be that TT is in danger of losing his place??... :D

Tap-in also thinks that the promotion will be tight and that City deserve credit for stringing together 7 straight wins.

Nothing in the interview that we didn't know already.Must have been short of a page filler in the sports section today.

it is not their strikers they need worry about as their defence is a shambles,

my guess is they have bought in cureton to keep old sulky on his toes but

no matter how many they score if they leek more the other end then

that's fine with me.

i just hope they get more results like the chesterfield one :D

As for thorpe he is well known for not sticking at a club for long

what did he say when he left city ''oh it ain't the money'' yeah right!!

a few months at his so called beloved luton and he was off again ^_^

IMAG0000.JPG

Archived