IGNORED

Plymouth Game On Sky

Percy Parrot

Just a thought- some people who will not (or those who will ^_^ ) be able to make the Plymouth game on 13 April- might want to email Sky Sports to request that the game is shown on one of their channels.

Pleas of "I love Bristol City but can't make it to the game..." MIGHT work!?!

The game has EVERYTHING they should want-

*promotion battle

*big clubs (for div 2)

* large crowd

*derby

so it should be in their interests to show us...surely? They don't have anything listed for that Tuesday yet. I have never had Sky, so maybe someone could enlighten me- do they show games on a Tuesday night?

skysportsclub@bskyb.com

well it appears that these games might end up later in the week on tv over here so I'm all for it.

Still seem to remember e-mails from the guy at Fox Sports World saying basically "why the hell are all these City fans e-mailing me?"

Maybe we should bombard him again :D

• Admin

Yeh lets get the QPR game moved.

Reason is that my family are throwing a surprise 90th birthday party for my gran on the afternoon of the QPR match from 1430 -1730 in Weston.

I'm on the verge of being disowned by my family, as I try to explain to them that I can't possibly miss such a vital fixture !

Help . . . :D

Its strongly rumoured that Sky will show City v QPR match.It will be moved to the Friday night to accomodate the camera's.

You heard it here first....

I hope so, as i wouldnt have to phone in ill at work :D

Guest cidersam

AAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!! :Rage:

I get enough of my brother going on about the QPR and Plymouth games and how good the atmosphere will prob be!!!!!

I will be in Australia during april. I'm GUTTED big time!!!! but thats life.

The games I miss are as follows;

Port Vale (a)

QPR (h)

Swindon Town (a)

Plymouth (h)

Luton (a)

I fly back into heathrow at 5.30am on the day of the brighton game. so will go straight to the match me thinks!

Yeh lets get the QPR game moved.

Reason is that my family are throwing a surprise 90th birthday party for my gran on the afternoon of the QPR match from 1430 -1730 in Weston.

I'm on the verge of being disowned by my family, as I try to explain to them that I can't possibly miss such a vital fixture !

Help . . . :(

Can't you move the party to AG? Bunting up in the Red and White bar, parade your gran around at half-time Should go down a treat.

Obviously, if you get your gran to Bedminster and then find they've moved the game for Sky, you didn't hear this from me, right. :D

• Admin
AAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!  :Rage:

I get enough of my brother going on about the QPR and Plymouth games and how good the atmosphere will prob be!!!!!

I will be in Australia during april. I'm GUTTED big time!!!! but thats life.

The games I miss are as follows;

Port Vale (a)

QPR (h)

Swindon Town (a)

Plymouth (h)

Luton (a)

I fly back into heathrow at 5.30am on the day of the brighton game. so will go straight to the match me thinks!

Yet another reason for Sky to show it then :D

Either you can get to an Aussie TV set relaying the pictures or someone can record it for you to view upon your return, get emailing! :P

Archived