IGNORED

Cardiff Or Auto ?

Guest Red_Duncs

Guest Red_Duncs

what would you like? a certain 2nd spot up to division OR a day out at cardiff in play-off final but you dont know the outcome ???

myself would love to see a pack house at AG against blackpool to cheer the promotion team on !

Automatic every time.

However, from a financial point of view I suspect that the club that goes up via the play offs benefits more than the two prom oted automatically.

There's revenue from the play off semis and final but more importantly the extra revenue generated from the the merchandising etc associated with the trip to Cardiff.

Great another one of these pointless posts, with such an obvious answer just to fullfil a craving for replies.

Well heres another one.....

I'd love us to go to Cardiff. Forget automatic promotion, i want to spend another £100 going to Cardiff and all those playoff matches just to smoke another 100 fags not knowing if were going up or not, rather then spending that cash on cider knowing we are definitely promoted.

Behave.

Guest exiledred

auto auto auto!!! can't be dealing with the playoff pain again!!will be sweet to be crowned champions at home last day of seasons imagine the atmos!!

CTID

Guest cider gliders

We did really enjoy our day out at the Millennium

Last yer, an we wud love to go back thur again!

But NO! not in the ruddy playoffs! PROMOTION

every time, Let`s win the league! :D

Guest exiledred

Don't think I'd enjoy a day at the Millenium quite so much if we came away still in 2nd Division! Much better going there for something like LDV where its a lot less important

CTID

Automatic every time.

However, from a financial point of view I suspect that the club that goes up via the play offs benefits more than the two prom oted automatically.

There's revenue from the play off semis and final but more importantly the extra revenue generated from the the merchandising etc associated with the trip to Cardiff.

The league gives a prize to the top 2, and I don't think teh club gets all the money from the playoff games as some goes to the league. We'll earn more money if we go up auto anyway than if we fail in the playoff final.

Archived