IGNORED

I Am Back

Guest roberts_fan matty

Guest roberts_fan matty

hi

i am glad to be back on the fans forum,havnt been on for a long time forgot my password :D

so who is goin in the east end sat then i no i will b got my ticket 2 yesterday and i ask the woman how many tickets have been sold she told me over 500 and the was yesterday so mite see over 600 in there sat

come on u redssssss

Oj joy of joys. Another illiterate person whose love of text language brings us all so much joy.

Being away, you have probably missed it but, if you can't spell, thats life. But using text language is plain rude and is trying to be stamped out. I'm sure you can understand the difference between a mobile phone and a computer.

Guest Red_Duncs

he may not understand the diffrents between a computer and a mobile , but aint that the same in asking you the diffrence Bristol city fans forum and the TRADE-IT????? :D

Ah ha.

The difference between the trade-it and the bristol city forum is that i would sell them for more in trade-it but my fellow City fans get a better price!!

I've been on the forum since it started way back in the late 1990's, i've been running my business for about 18 months now. If you knew how difficult starting a business is, and how expensive advertising is, i think you might take this little liberty yourself!!

Better then some stupid picture anyway.

Guest Red_Duncs

i live in avonmouth , where nouts in sea mills you live ? how old ? i know roberts fan matty very well seeing i see him every day ! he 18 same age has i!

Archived