IGNORED

New Incider T-shirts On Sale Saturday

edson

Apologies to cider head in advance! But...

We have just had it confirmed by the printers that the latest in the 'Ashton Greats' t-shirt range is now ready, so we will be selling them this Saturday (prior to the Brentford game) from 2 p.m. to about 2.45 p.m. on the wall in front of Hirerite.

We have two new batches of shirts. One is a new design, featuring John Atyeo on a long-sleeved red top and the other is the Jacki design again, but this time on red long-sleeved shirts (both pictured below) They're only a tenner, which is pretty good for a thick cotton long-sleeved top, so we hope you like them. All profits go back into the club etc. etc.

Cheers.

atyeo-lsred.jpg

jacki-lsred.jpg

• Admin
I don't suppose you are going to Grimsby Tom but it is not too far from Edson is it? Is he going?
Only problem being that the shirts are at Tom's house not edson's :D

I would hazard a guess that Tom will be at Grimsby, I'm certainly hoping to be. :unsure:

• Admin
Ahh! But he could give him an XXL at p'boro.
He could indeed but I've just been informed that edson will not be at Blundell Park on Tuesday :P

Alternatively, P&P is a mere £2, undercutting the Club's own online shop by a whopping £3! What more do you want? Blood? :unsure:

He could indeed but I've just been informed that edson will not be at Blundell Park on Tuesday :P

Alternatively, P&P is a mere £2, undercutting the Club's own online shop by a whopping £3! What more do you want? Blood? :unsure:

Fi fy fo fumb.

Having taken a closer look at the thread appears that XXL is not available. Anyone know if EDR managed to squeeze into one?

• Admin
Fi fy fo fumb.

Having taken a closer look at the thread appears that XXL is not available. Anyone know if EDR managed to squeeze into one?

How about we just get Tom to bring one of the XL's to Posh and you can try it on for size there?

Edit: I say "we" in the "I have nothing to do with, and am not a part of, the incider" sense of the word you'll understand :unsure:

• Admin
Is Posh going to model them ?

Brilliant !  (sorry Tom)

I don't think so I'm afraid. I believe hiring Linda Evangelista to model the el motor ones exhausted their advertising budget.

Edit: I'm getting the hang of this "we/they" thing now :unsure:

where will you be against wrexham because i will have a xlarge atyeo top.
We'll be on the wall in front of Hirerite. I'll be there from about 1.30 p.m. onwards. If you e-mail your order, we can put a shirt to one side for you, just to be on the safe side.

e-mail: editor@theincider.com

Tom will be at Grimsby on Tuesday night, so any exiles going to that game, who want to collect one or more of these shirts but don't get to Ashton Gate very often, can either e-mail us at editor@theincider.com or send Tom a pm and he'll bring a shirt to the cod capital of England for you to collect.

Cheers.

Huw, Tom, or even Madger if he feels like it, what's the smallest size (for obvious reasons) that you do in the Atyeo shirt? Thank you sirs...
Stu,

You're welcome to try a Medium and if it's no good, you can bring it back. Or is it a surprise present for edr?

Archived