IGNORED

Please Gary Don't Tell Us

Guest ashtonyate

Guest ashtonyate

Dear Mr Johnson myself and most of the fans are behind you,I fill we don't want to be told that it will be ok and we are turning corners just keep you words to yourself and show us.

At this moment in time you have a shell shocked fan base who see their club going down and down we had promises and yet more promises players tell us its up to them which it is to get us out of the mess.

I am fed up with talk just show us

Guest DrFaustus

I am afraid he is all fur coat and no knickers.

My dear ma would berate him for such behaviour..... (Glasgow accent) "Gary, you'll catch yer death son an' you'll ha' naught but a walnut"

Dear Mr Johnson myself and most of the fans are behind you,I fill we don't want to be told that it will be ok and we are turning corners just keep you words to yourself and show us.

At this moment in time you have a shell shocked fan base who see their club going down and down we had promises and yet more promises players tell us its up to them which it is to get us out of the mess.

I am fed up with talk just show us

Does that also go for every manager and player in the football league. They all give the same answers to the same questions. If anything Johnson's interviews are more revealing than most.

My dear ma would berate him for such behaviour..... (Glasgow accent) "Gary, you'll catch yer death son an' you'll ha' naught but a walnut"

Sorry, that made me laugh, only for somehow reading it in Willy's accent from The Simpsons! :laugh:

Does that also go for every manager and player in the football league. They all give the same answers to the same questions. If anything Johnson's interviews are more revealing than most.

It's one thing to "reveal" we are turning a corner - the trick is, though, to tell us where the corner being turned will lead us!!!!

Archived