IGNORED

My Season Tickets For Sale

scrumpybcfc1897

Guest DrFaustus

Due to working cant make the games so i have dolman tickets for sale for both games.

pm me if interested.

Good luck mate.

Next year...Boston, Maclesfield, Lincoln, Notts County, etc etc....it's no fun dude...get used to Div 4 names...you'll need to.

Good luck mate.

Next year...Boston, Maclesfield, Lincoln, Notts County, etc etc....it's no fun dude...get used to Div 4 names...you'll need to.

SO WE WONT BE SEEING YOU THEN.

conference side you will be.

by the way we wont be going down

Guest DrFaustus

SO WE WONT BE SEEING YOU THEN.

conference side you will be.

by the way we wont be going down

Would you care to make a wager on either part of your prediction, Aussie Boy? :)

Are they able to be moved to a different stand? i.e. the ateyo?

It should be possible as I move from the Atyeo to the Dolamn if my brother wants to go to a match. You need to take it to advanced ticket sales shop before the matchday (i think).

It should be possible as I move from the Atyeo to the Dolamn if my brother wants to go to a match. You need to take it to advanced ticket sales shop before the matchday (i think).

Well if thats the case then I will buy them off you scrumpy, but how will i swap my ticket to the ateyo before Tuesday I'm working til one tomorrow and then 5 on tuesday.

Well if thats the case then I will buy them off you scrumpy, but how will i swap my ticket to the ateyo before Tuesday I'm working til one tomorrow and then 5 on tuesday.

Bring it with you on Monday night & I'll get it swapped for you on Tuesday if that helps.

Archived