IGNORED

Tinnion To Retire

Big Red Rich

He's played over 500 games for us now, been up and down with City more times then Jordan and has had his hands on some silverware! He's been a terrific player for the club and played through plenty of critism.

If we go up, do you think he will hang his boots up and decide he wont be able to handle the pace of 1st Division football. It would be a terrific high for him.

Seamen should not have signed for Man City and should have called time after Arsenal. Lennox Lewis did the right thing yesterday and went out on a high.

I'd rather remember the Tinnion who puts 50 yard balls on to a two pence piece and swings memorable crosses in, rather then 1st division players walking all over him.

There is always going to be a time and it will be a very sad day when it comes. Tinnion has been at the club pretty much for the entire time I have supported the reds and has always been one of my favourate players.

But is this going to be his last season?

Guest twaters

NO, and i dont believe this is wishfull thinking. I am confident Tinman can cut it in division 1. His thinking is beyond any player in our first team and this keeps him up to pace within the game if other attributes, such as stamina let him down. However i watch Tinnion play very carefully and he is always running closing down and giving 100%. He will do just fine in Division one, and whilst i anticipate him not being quite as good as in divsion two, that will be only down to one thing. The high quality in Division one. Not because he is starting to frail.

Long Live our TINMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived