IGNORED

All The Time Spent Watching Qpr...

x3widRacin

Really think Plymouth will find it tough staying in the top two now. They have some very tough fixtures coming up.

They missed an 83rd minute penalty today and hit the woodwork in stoppage time, about time they had some bad luck.

A 5 point gap is nothing, especially with them still to visit Ashton Great - COME ON THE REDS.

Its fair to say that City didn't have a great deal of luck earlier in the season but now it seems to be evening out a little.It probably works out at 50/50 over 46 games which makes it crucial as to when you get the luck...I'd much rather be getting it now than not.....

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

QPR we are only s####ing home wins now even v bottom clubs unable to win away at the moment so we like Plymouth are still very vulnerable .Our solid defence is no more so we will be relying on the old keegan philosophy of hoping we score 4 if the other team gets 3. With Furlong,Gallen,Thorpe and Cureton we probably have the best set of strikers in the Division so it depends onb their form now i think!

Really think Plymouth will find it tough staying in the top two now. They have some very tough fixtures coming up.

They missed an 83rd minute penalty today and hit the woodwork in stoppage time, about time they had some bad luck.

A 5 point gap is nothing, especially with them still to visit Ashton Great - COME ON THE REDS.

And we have a game in hand. If we win that we are a point above QPR and two behind Plymouth. City for the Championship.

Guest cidergeorge
QPR we are only s####ing home wins now even v bottom clubs unable to win away at the moment so we like Plymouth are still very vulnerable .Our solid defence is no more so we will be relying on the old keegan philosophy of hoping we score 4 if the other team gets 3. With Furlong,Gallen,Thorpe and Cureton we probably have the best set of strikers in the Division so it depends onb their form now i think!
I take it Hollowhead'll be starting Furlong and Gallen 'cos Thorpe and Cureton are going to get so much ###t once they step onto the hallowed turf @ AG (that's if either of them haven't already decided that they feel it's time to move on to another club)

Guest Withnail

Also next week Plymouth do not have a game, as I believe Tranmere are still in the Cup, so we have a great chance to reduce the deficit to just two points! The fact that we still have to play the top two at Ashton Gate gives us a great chance to stake a real claim for the title, but how about taking on board the old Clive Woodward mantra, "One game at a time." Bring on Peterboro!

• Admin
Also next week Plymouth do not have a game, as I believe Tranmere are still in the Cup, so we have a great chance to reduce the deficit to just two points! The fact that we still have to play the top two at Ashton Gate gives us a great chance to stake a real claim for the title, but how about taking on board the old Clive Woodward mantra, "One game at a time." Bring on Peterboro!
Their game has been rearranged for the same day that we play Grimsby a week on Tuesday so Saturday's game is effectively our game in hand :D

So, beat Posh & Grimbsy and hope for a Tranmere victory and we'll be top :(

Archived