IGNORED

We Made Them Look Like We Were Top Of The League

Guest Ronmeister

Guest Ronmeister

We started off poorly, got a boost through Murray's goal and ended the first half lucky not to be 1-1. BUT 2nd half we DOMINATED - Against a team 2nd in the league. By the end of the game I was seriously wondering who was the mediocre side with 9 defeats to their name, and who was the team with the 3rd highest goalscorer in the league and sitting in the Automatic Promotion spots. WE KEPT A CLEAN SHEET. WE DESERVED TO WIN. WE PLAYED AS A TEAM.

THE ONLY WAY IS UP (Well Down, but Swindon are underneath us so we should be safe there) :city:

Guest december 1963

I think there has been a lot of over reaction on this forum in the last 6 weeks or so. Of course losing 7 on the bounce is awful but some of you wre getting things out of persepctive. Bristol City will have more resources to get out of trouble than Blackpool MK and Rotherham etc. Let's not get carried away but at leats we didn't get the record 8 consecutive league defates for the first time in our history. We may not be a great side but you can't beat huddersfield and be abda side in this Division. We need to get behind the team and behind players - not negative this and that. It doesn't take much to get out of trouble at the bottom and I reckon we have what it takes

Guest december 1963

I think there has been a lot of over reaction on this forum in the last 6 weeks or so. Of course losing 7 on the bounce is awful but some of you wre getting things out of perspective. Bristol City will have more resources to get out of trouble than Blackpool, MK, and Rotherham etc. Let's not get carried away but at least we didn't get the record 8 consecutive league defeats for the first time in our history. We may not be a great side yet but you can't beat Huddersfield and be a bad side in this Division. We need to get behind the team and behind players - not negative this and that. It doesn't take much to get out of trouble at the bottom and I reckon we have what it takes - and that includes our supporters.

Guest Ronmeister

I don't see how this is getting carried away, I think we'll stay up after a performance like this as I can't see another 9 losses on the bounce personally, we've got to play an out of form Port Vale side on Saturday, Rotherham coming up soon aswell...

Archived