IGNORED

I Have Never Shouted So Much...

Cooter

...Since the Port Vale game Away last season where we won 3-2!

Today's game was bl**dy excellent! I couldn't believe how Hill managed to get the ball in the back of the net after that goal mouth scramble we had right at the end! It was so amazing!!! (A little help from Clayton Fortune also did us some justice! Well done mate!) :D

And then to wrap everything up Leroy taps in another decent 1 on 1 challenge past the keeper!

Also fair play to Miller having got another goal at last that he has needed for quite some time now.

Today City have managed to make some ground in catching up to Plymouth as well as catching QPR slightly by the extra goal scored we got in the last minute.

By the time both Plymouth and QPR have come to our place, I think they'll realize who the 'True Champions' will be come the end of the season.

Only worrying thing about todays game was obviously when Brentford got their equalizer, somehow unexpectedly flew in to the top of the net out of nowhere from that free kick and although out defense is the best in the decision by 6 goals now I think it is, I am still a bit worried about moments like that.

Either way, if I happened to support any other club in this Division right now then there's no way that I'd ever write of City becoming Division 2 Champions by the end of this season!

Providing we win that all important game in hand Versus Grimsby Away we'll be 1 point ahead of QPR and only 2 points behind Plymouth, so providing that we win our Home games against both of those clubs, we are sure to claim the Championship by the end of this season.

So far I have seen City as being the Division 2 "Jinx Breakers" for this season and if only Stoke were still in Division 2 as well then I'd expect City might just possibly beat them Home and Away as well... ;) Well maybe, but you never know!

Anyway, who cares about them, but this season, if any club in this Division is to steal the Championship from either QPR or Plymouth come the end of the season, then I truly believe it has to be City's turn after what happened when Watford stole it from us right at the last gasp some few seasons ago.

All we have to do now is continue to keep out winning spree up the fantastic way that it is running at the moment and like Wigan, we may even come out to be the Champions at around the 100 point mark!

I have faith in City and considering that QPR and Plymouth do also have their weaknesses at the moment, then it surely has to be City's turn at last!

Come on you Reds!!! I know you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

City Till I die,

Regards,

Cooter! :(

So far I have seen City as being the Division 2 "Jinx Breakers" for this season and if only Stoke were still in Division 2 as well then I'd expect City might just possibly beat them Home and Away as well... :D Well maybe, but you never know!

Another jinx laid to rest today?

We never win after the Manager wins Manager of the Month.

Archived