IGNORED

Peterbrough

gater2

Really can't wait until next week now! They (Peterbrough) had a bit of a shocker today, losing 2-0 (at home!) to a team we comfortably beat 4-0 (Chesterfield), surely it will be another win to the list. Should be great, I havn't been there before but from what I've seen on TV standing in that tinly little terrace would probably give a really good atmosphere.

Over half way there now to getting the record number of wins in a row, its all gettin a bit exciting! :D

CTID!

• Admin
Really can't wait until next week now! They (Peterbrough) had a bit of a shocker today, losing 2-0 (at home!) to a team we comfortably beat 4-0 (Chesterfield), surely it will be another win to the list. Should be great, I havn't been there before but from what I've seen on TV standing in that tinly little terrace would probably give a really good atmosphere.

Over half way there now to getting the record number of wins in a row, its all gettin a bit exciting!  :D

CTID!

Chesterfield aren't a bad side, they just had a couple of shocking results at AG and Plymouth. A look at the form table for the last 8 games shows that if you take away the defeats away at the two promotion chasers they have won 5 and drawn 1 of the six games. And that includes a 4-2 victory over QPR.

Chesterfield will stay up.

On the local radio phone in after the 2-0 defeat by C'field, Adie Moles, aPosh fan and motormouth, stated;

"A goalkeeper should command his area and control the back 4. Tyler is a great shot stopper, but that's all. Today he was just flapping at crosses". He then declined to nominate a MOTM as no one had put in enough effort.

It also emerged the players asked Fat Barry to select the team, but they the players would chose the formation best suited to those players! Sounds like no confidence in their manager. :D Fry wanted to play 3-5-2, the players lined up in 5-3-2 until C'field's 2nd went in. The players then changed to 4-4-2. Barry Fry has now started the mind games; "We're probably down now and we can't expect anything next week against a very good Bristol City side".

Archived