IGNORED

Oh What An Atmosphere.

richieb

I wrote a little while back about making AG a place visiting teams hate to come.

Since we have recaptured the EE, the atmosphere is again rocking.

Today while we created a lot of chances, it could have been one of those games where the Gate went quiet & the few 100 visiting fans made the noise.

Recapturing the EE has done a fantastic job in driving the team on & getting the rest of the stands getting into voice. :D

Yes OK, a couple of lads got a bit boisterious - but so what, it happens when we go on our travels & many teams were beginning to enjoy coming to the Gate.

If the club decide to draw a close to the EE, then this would be very sad, as I see it as a real reason why the atmosphere has taken an up turn.

Today, as Brentford drew level, it wasn't the away fans that were vocal, it was the EE that responded.

I really hope that this stand stays open for every home game we have left to pay.

It could make a huge difference. :(

Guest city slicker 71

Could not agree more, that was the most important thing the East End refused to roll over after their goal and us lot are too old inthe tooth to be handing over the headlines to a few boisterous ones!

Up the Robins

Guest cider gliders

We couldn`t agree more! the atmosphere as improved

100% since they have given the East End back to the

fans! they never stopped singin` throughout the match,

an it`s bound to help the team!

What made we laugh was ole they leavin` the Dolman

with 10 minutes to go! :D They missed two goals! :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

It was great to be sat amongst ole the young uns and also

a LOT of the old East Enders from the 60s an 70s!

Great day out, Great win an watch out Plymouth we be

right up yer a##! :( Well done ole! UP THE CITY!

• Admin

The views of Brentford fan Ibby:

The Stadium:

Your fans were amazing, the acoustics in that stand were amazing, it was so loud...that red army chant that went on for 20 minutes got well annoying after a while. Thought I was going death.

In the second half our fans went mental and there was great banter. Couldn't help laughing from the "Bees shaggers" chant. We replied with "your welsh and you know you are"

The stadium looks very nice, I was thinking though if you go up will you need to do any ground extensions?

Archived