IGNORED

Watch Out For Swindon

bs3

I hate swindle even more than the gas.

Andy king one of the most arrongant man and charmless person you are every likely to meet. Swindon have been refused City status a couple of times because it is such a ###### place.

And yet they seem to be climbing up the table and stil have a chane of finishing in the top two

Andy  king one of the most arrongant man and charmless person you are every likely to meet. Swindon have been refused City status a couple of times because it is such a ###### place.

And yet they seem to be climbing up the table and stil have a chane of finishing in the top two

:Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: Thats the best joke I've heard all year. :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

The top two places are between us, QPR and Plymuff, end of story. Swindle will stand a chance in the playoffs, but I really can't see them catching the top 3.
Agree, but just think a few weeks ago some (on this forum and elsewhere) were saying the top 2 places were settled and we wouldn't stand a chance of catching Plymouth. doesn't look that certain anymore does it!!!!! :D:(;)

Swindle have no chance of finishing in the top two. :D A play-off place at best.

Still, let's hope those Swindle fans remain convinced they'll get in the top two. It'll make it even harder for them to stomach come May when the truth finally dawns on them. :(

I tipped Swindon at the start of the season and so far they look pretty good.They rely heavily on Moody and Parkin and thier slump before xmas came when Parkin was injured - co-incidence maybe..

They are 9 points points behind 2nd place QPR and not so long ago Plymouth were 10 points ahead of City.Now its down to 5 with City having a game in hand, so Swindon could catch up if they continue to play well and the one of the top three crumble.

I wouldn't write 'em off yet.

Guest whitesat2000

swindon will not finish in the top two they only have two good players get danny and matty on them they have no chance

Still, let's hope those Swindle fans remain convinced they'll get in the top two. It'll make it even harder for them to stomach come May when the truth finally dawns on them.  :D
Fans?! Swindle?!? Don't go well together in the same sentence! They had just over 7,000 yesterday. Small club and will always be, especially when Mooney and Parkin realise this and B*gg*r off somewhere else.

Guest SwindonBob

Thank you for all the positive comments chaps, good to see you talking about us - guess some of you still see us as a threat? Seeing as we still have Plymouth, QPR and your goodselves to play (April 10th) anything is possible.

Just for the record, most Swindon fans believe the playoffs a more realisic target and finishing third is the aim. Good luck for the remainder of the season, long way to go still, not over by a long shot!

I recently mentioned this to a Plymuff fan NorthyKev, that it could be a West (ish) country 1-2-3, with Plymuff champs us runners up and Swinden getting the play off victory, and although we might now get the champs slot I still think its a West Country 1-2-3 in the offing, QPR seem to be slipping and I reckon Swinden look the best of the play off slot holders at the mo along with Brighton, hey 3 derbies in Div1 as well as Leeds, Wolves, Baadiff, West Ham, cant be bad eh!! :D:unsure::D:dunno:;););)

Guest redrobin108

Andy  king one of the most arrongant man and charmless person you are every likely to meet. Swindon have been refused City status a couple of times because it is such a ###### place.

Christ mate, what have you been smoking, can I have some please. :unsure:

Archived