IGNORED

Stewards !

Guest TA8 RED

Guest Ricky BCFC

I think you should deffinately report it straight away, as it will probably be these same stewards giving feedback to the club about how much the fans in the east end were misbhaving and that they don't think it should be open again.

yeah I was nearest the fence at the back and saw everything which went on. Me and my mates were talking about it on the way home, just thinking how the numpties which are the stewards got involved!!!

so, we score in the 87th or whatever minute to win the game, we go crazy, like every fan! some turn to the brentford fans and start banging the fence. . . only to wind em up! it happens all the time. But while this was going on, the stewards went mental! What is the point of starting on a fan when there are loads of fans jumping and dancing around, probs most were all cidered up so it were obvious that most would defend the city fans, meaning stewards getting hurt, which he did!

Stupid thinking by the head steward to get involved really, they should have stayed there ground, wait till it died down, then sort out the mess!

Fools, Luke

Archived