IGNORED

Port Vale V Bristol City Fc

Guest Red Puritan

I'm going for 1-3 to the City :pray:

Murray, Brooker and Cotterill to score our goals.

Come On You RedZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Sounds good, especially the bit where our 2 best / only wingers scored the goals to send down Huddersfield at The Gate!

Brooker to score against his former club looks spot on too, so does that mean Mickey Bell to score a consolation goal for them or something? :doh:

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells

Jingle all the way

Oh what fun it was to see the City win away......

Got to write it again.......'twas great to see Gary Johnson and the team jubilant and dancing in front of us at the final whistle. :w00t:

Up the City

Ditto that mate, the players and GJ really looked chuffed at the end, and so they should.

Hope the side doesn't change too much, when Cotts got took out by a bad tackle in the first half and it got a bit heated, like the good old days,(Gow,Merrick,Gillies etc.) the players as one(apart from Savage and a distant Basso) rushed in to support each other. A good indication of togetherness and team spirit.

Just my slant on a small situation but a positive one I hope.

Ditto that mate, the players and GJ really looked chuffed at the end, and so they should.

Hope the side doesn't change too much, when Cotts got took out by a bad tackle in the first half and it got a bit heated, like the good old days,(Gow,Merrick,Gillies etc.) the players as one(apart from Savage and a distant Basso) rushed in to support each other. A good indication of togetherness and team spirit.

Just my slant on a small situation but a positive one I hope.

You can't really be too hard on Basso- he only stepped in when he was needed, and he was equal to precisely everything Poort Vale could throw at him.

Savage - despite having 2 ok-ish games out of 3 - still doesn't convince me of being our next great forward.

Archived