IGNORED

Don't Open The East End Untill Plymouth & Qpr

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Even though i would love to have the East End open every game it has to be said the more we're in there the more chance we have of it being closed. So if we opened it for the QPR and Plymouth games only we could really get behind the Teams with the Maximum away fans!

Any thoughts?

I second that opinion, it will come a time where the stewards will forge a complaint about how it gets out of control and an excuse fot it to be closed will be issued. Keep it for the Argyle and QPR games!

Guest wishbone

Yes, we MUST have the East End open for Argyle & QPR, but if everyone bahaves themselves at each home game in between, there shouldn't be a problem, should there?

COME ON YOU REDS!

I don't think it will happen as both will probably bring enough fans to fill the left side of the east end and more (especially Plymouth who will probably fill the whole of the east end). It would be much easier to steward if all the away fans were one stand, so unfortunately it looks unlikely.

We simply MUST have the East End for the games against the Pilgrims and QPR because these games will decide our season. Why give them the whole of the East End if we can have half of it and make more noise than them?

Why not just give 'em 500 tickets each for the game and give us the advantage? I'm fed up of a few away fans sounding so loud in recent seasons just because they have the East End with the best acoustics in the ground.

We need to create more noise vs Plymouth and QPR - therefore we must have the East End for those games.

Simple as that!

8 in a row, I must be dreaming! It's a great time to be a City Fan - enjoy it and be proud! :D

Guest Friday The 13th

Agreed, I say we just give them the minimum tickets we are supposed to in relation to our capacity and give the rest to us! Obviously though we can't swap tickets on the day because they will want to re-sell season ticket seats.

Guest knapster

yeh, the match will be a complete sell-out so the season tickets will need to be exchanged before the match obviously.... but can you really see Mr. Lansdown, etc giving us the majority of the east end against argyle an plymouth? but we just have to have it cos i feel it gives the players a real boost and helped us win yesterday because of it

keep the east end ours please

knapster

Archived