IGNORED

How Many To Peterborough?

PhatWill

I was just wondering if the "under the thumb" factor will play any significant part in the numbers in our away following to Peterborough on Saturday?

So, own up - who are the forum romantics and who will be, excuse the expression, ditching their bitch?

In addition, who is taking their b/f g/f to the Posh game or who is single and will be on the pull at Posh?

:GrayEars:

I can't believe you lads are even thinking about this day having any effect on decisions so important as going to watch City.

It's only a Marketing ploy after all. :D

I can't believe you lads are even thinking about this day having any effect on decisions so important as going to watch City.

It's only a Marketing ploy after all. :D

Like the attitude!

You should spend Valentine's Day with the one you love afterall - Bristol City.

Guest duncan james

just to let u no that i iwll be at the posh to sign autographs for anyone that wants one Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. not to far away for us supporters up here in the midlands

[i was just wondering if the "under the thumb" factor will play any significant part in the numbers in our away following to Peterborough on Saturday?]

Living up here, Mrs 22A doesn't mind me going to the match. The BIG problem is getting to Bristol for Sat 8 May to see City presented with the Div 2 Chapionship Trophy (is it a shield or cup?). That day is her birthday and she'll want me here!

Guest Filton Red

Well i'll be there... Currently wrangling time off and should be on a run of 11 games with me attending!!! B)

(ending with home game against Rusden [all thanks to Grimsby being called off - and going up next week now] hey as my sig says - "not bad when workin shift work" :unsure: )

Oh yeah, it does help me ad me mates are single, and are love extends to watchin city play week in, week out.

Guest cider gliders

Yeah, we`ll be goin` to Peterborough and

Grimsby! Two games were sure we can win!

We`ll be spendin` Valentine`s day with the

one we love....BRISTOL CITY! :unsure:

Were up yer a## now Plymouth!

The wife moaned that I'm going to the Posh game on Valentines Day, so I'm taking her as well. Also bringing a mate and his wife, hopefully they catch the City bug and go to future games.

It's costing me an expensive meal but I reckon it'll be worth it.

I've supported city for over 13 years but never been away. I really want to go to Posh (mainly because the terrace - looks like we could make alot of noise in there). I was wondering when do I have to buy my coach ticket by?

Guest weqprarebetterthanu
Queers Park Rangers

Moronic juvenile homophobic bigot :unsure::D:D:dunno:;) great site you have Are people like this welcome at Ashton Gate i thought we were moving on from this sort of thing .

Still a few around !

Enjoy your forum as its normally sticks to footie and avoids airing prejudice ;)

Guest Uncle Ern

Oh dear more politically correct bovine excrement.Did you have a sense of humour bypass ??

What ever happened to the lost art of banter. Give it and take it :Sleep12:

Archived