IGNORED

Can We Do It?

CITY BOY DAVE

I think we can pull something out of this yet if we can lose 9 in a row then we should be able 2 win 9 in a row and watching our boys in the last few game they look hungry and got that old city magic back so keep it up lads we are all behind you we know you can do it for our club go play your hearts out. :dance::chant6ez: COME ON YOU REDSSSSSS :chant6ez: UP THE CITY :city:

Yeah Yeah Yeah, in the Dolman, started in G block this season but now me an my brother tend to follow what are known as the subbers. I think thats the best crack an u can get some half time booze in, I'm not at the Rotherham game but we should get on here an hook up before the next one ( Walsall?) safe

or am i getting all 2 excited in my drunkeness

Yes, rather strange logic that dictates that we can win 9 in a row simply because we've lost 9.....

Still, I've always been positive!!! At least more postive than some on here.

I personally think we can do reasonably well and make something of the season. If we win another 5 or 6 successive games we'll be on the edge of the play-offs.

What do I expect? Mid-table mediocrity. Not what any of us would have wanted at the start of the season, agreed. But I really can't see relegation as a serious possibility.

Guest The Codfather 0312
Yes, rather strange logic that dictates that we can win 9 in a row simply because we've lost 9.....

Still, I've always been positive!!! At least more postive than some on here.

I personally think we can do reasonably well and make something of the season. If we win another 5 or 6 successive games we'll be on the edge of the play-offs.

What do I expect? Mid-table mediocrity. Not what any of us would have wanted at the start of the season, agreed. But I really can't see relegation as a serious possibility.

You and Dave have made some good points. Mid-Table does sound realistic and relegation will not happen. But there is a slight chance of the playoffs and if we do win 5-6 in a row then we may well be in with a chance, City seem to have found there confidence and have got there magic back and city are cabable of anything if they want it, Remember that massive winning run when Wilson was in charge? We would play badly and still win, Then the play off final season, What a great season that was and only missing out on promotion on the last day of the season.

You and Dave have made some good points. Mid-Table does sound realistic and relegation will not happen. But there is a slight chance of the playoffs and if we do win 5-6 in a row then we may well be in with a chance, City seem to have found there confidence and have got there magic back and city are cabable of anything if they want it, Remember that massive winning run when Wilson was in charge? We would play badly and still win, Then the play off final season, What a great season that was and only missing out on promotion on the last day of the season.

We satarted the 11 match winning run under Wilson around this time of year too. Cosidering we lost 9 in a row, winning 11 in a row should be a doddle!! :blink:

We satarted the 11 match winning run under Wilson around this time of year too. Cosidering we lost 9 in a row, winning 11 in a row should be a doddle!! :blink:

I'd really like to think that there is still life in our season, and nothing would please me more than for us to sneak into the play offs, but there's still a long way to go yet. If we do put on a good run then we could do it and it's about time our luck changed.

I just hope that we can have some good results and wins over Xmas and New year, then we have every chance.

Archived