IGNORED

Anyone Tell Me?

Guest CITY BOY DAVE

Guest CITY BOY DAVE

Anyone know why we have not had a boxing day match at the gate for along time and same as end of season game still not at the gate don't make sence to me? :dunno:

Guest The Codfather 0312

We had a game V plymouth on boxing day a few years back and there was 16-18 k there. Last time we had a home game last game of the season was V Blackpool(oh the memories of the day, All the highs and lows)

We used to have first games of the season away but in recent times we have had home games, Doncaster, Torquay, Notts County. The last one that I can remember away was Wrexham(2nil danny wilsons 1st game) And i'm sure there has been one since there but can't think of it.

I think if i'm right that if you are at home first game you will be away last game and same vice versa. Boxing day just don't make any sense really. I guess they always choose to have the gas at home as obviously they wouldn't need a huge police presence like we would as they like to have kind of local games on boxing day.

We had a game V plymouth on boxing day a few years back and there was 16-18 k there. Last time we had a home game last game of the season was V Blackpool(oh the memories of the day, All the highs and lows)

We used to have first games of the season away but in recent times we have had home games, Doncaster, Torquay, Notts County. The last one that I can remember away was Wrexham(2nil danny wilsons 1st game) And i'm sure there has been one since there but can't think of it.

I think if i'm right that if you are at home first game you will be away last game and same vice versa. Boxing day just don't make any sense really. I guess they always choose to have the gas at home as obviously they wouldn't need a huge police presence like we would as they like to have kind of local games on boxing day.

Yes we had an 18k crowd one time vs Argyle on Boxing day.

Gas need just as big/small police presence as we do.

Nibor

Archived