IGNORED

Team V P'boro

Bristol Boy

First DW's 4-4-2

.........................................Phillips..........................................................

Carey...........................Coles.......................Butler.....................Hill.................

Goodfellow.......................Wilkshire...............Tinnion......................Brown............

........................................Miller....................Peacock....................................

Subs

Stowell

Lita

Fortune

Roberts

Doherty

Mine 4-4-2

...................................................Phillips......................................................

Carey.................................Coles.......................Fortune.........................Hill..

Goodfellow...........................Wilkshire................Tinnion........................Brown..

...........................................Roberts.....................Peacock............................

Subs

Stowell

Butler

Doherty

Miller

Lita

With Clive Platt playing for P'Boro, DW will play TB to counter his aerial threat.I'd go for Fortune who DW describes as a "very good footballer." I've been a fan of Clayton since his performance at Oldham a season or so a go.Welost 1-0 but he was MOM.

When KA's fit, I think the two of them will be highly influential players.

It's important that we score early as P'Boro are on a downer and we need to pick up three points at their expense next week.Another win after that, at Grimsby and we'll be second, irrespective of what QPR do.

If Plymouth were to loose on Saturday, we could be top after a Grimsby win.

Guest Friday The 13th

Good team but I Would start with Miller because he gives us that extra strength up front and he can hold the ball well, also he must be on a high after scoring finally!

Also Plymouth don't play on Saturday but play on the Tuesday, the same as us, so our game in hand over them is against Peterborough. This makes it even more vital to win.

Also Plymouth don't play on Saturday but play on the Tuesday, the same as us, so our game in hand over them is against Peterborough. This makes it even more vital to win.
We could gain on QPR as well, as they are away to Brentford. Not being on very good form, playing against a decent team, injuries and in a London derby all make it possible for a slip up. Here's hoping!

Archived