IGNORED

What Do We Need?

MATT BCFC

Guest Ronmeister

The only thing I'd do is get a new right back & striker; Jamie Smith is getting on, Bradley is tempramental with his performances and Carey has warmed to the Central-Pairing. A new "Leroy" type player, with the service the front 2 are getting at the moment, could be lethal.

The only thing I'd do is get a new right back & striker; Jamie Smith is getting on, Bradley is tempramental with his performances and Carey has warmed to the Central-Pairing. A new "Leroy" type player, with the service the front 2 are getting at the moment, could be lethal.

Left midfield/winger would be my no.1 priority and obviously a striker. A holding midfielder would be good too. That will do for now.

Guest Ronmeister

Left midfield/winger would be my no.1 priority and obviously a striker. A holding midfielder would be good too. That will do for now.

Why Left Wing? Scott Murray is doing a superb job there at present.

Well he has played a few good games there but in the long term he isn't a great option. We need balance there, and that was shown as he had poorish games at Port Vale and Gillinghasm. There is only so long that he can continue 'doing a job' there. He should be playing in his real position.

He is but I'd rather he was on the right, giving young Cotts a run for his money. Plus if Murray gets injured we're a one-winger team again. We need a natural left-winger for me.

Guest samj100

Orr has been solid, the only thing that lets him down is his distribution but in his defence he recognises that and if you notice has been stroking the ball into the box now. Jamie smith was reckless in his takling orr is far better stands the man up and takes the ball cleanly.

Tottaly agree about lita comment, i've said that i hate to say it but we do miss him as i was not concerned atall when he left. obviously you can see that bas isn't the answer.

Left winger???? cotrill and murray are doing great at the moment. cotrill is a little bit light weight and his performaces can be a bit hit and miss but murray is getting back to how he was. I sopose that we could need back up for the pair of them but i think we need to get someone who can do a jon upfront too so we get a flexible player who can muck out with an injury that may occur.

How do you feel about Venezuelans?

i can see it now;

"I, senior Gonzalez Rubicon Esquito Angel Junior, have supported City-of-Bristol since a small boy. when i played with my friends on the streets of our village they were the greats; Pele, Cryuff. Me, i was the great Gerry Cow, er, Gow. now i am looking to invest my hard won fortune (in no way gained through the rape and plunder of my civil war inflicted homelands meager resources) on making city-of-bristol the greatest money mak... err... trophy winning side in the whole of scotland! Viva la bristolios! Viva british passport!"

Archived