IGNORED

Goodfellow

Guest Bobo Dave

Guest Bobo Dave

:unsure:

Wasn't able to make it to he game on Saturday (big thanks to wifey for that one!!!)- therefore was wondering how Goodfellow played, and how you all think he's getting on.

Sorry if this topic has been covered in any previous postings, but I can't be bothered to trawl through them all !!!

Basically - he's played 5 (??) games, and scored three goals - which on paper is a very good record for any player.

But - how's his pace, crossing, can he get past the last man, has he settled in yet, has he got a bright future with us, can he cut it in Div 2 or even Div 1, was he a good buy etc etc

OK

Saturday he was pants and missed a very good opportunity when he lobbed wide of goal whilst one on one with the keeper.

Crosses-I can't remember a decent right foot cross all game from Mark.

Pace-Looked heavy legged and not as sharp as usual.

No surprise when he was subbed for Roberts.

Let's hope it was a blip and he's on song Saturday at P'Boro.

Wasn't able to make it to he game on Saturday (big thanks to wifey for that one!!!)- therefore was wondering how Goodfellow played, and how you all think he's getting on.

Sorry if this topic has been covered in any previous postings, but I can't be bothered to trawl through them all !!!

In that case, I can't be bothered to tell you that the thread a few lines down contains all you need to know. Instead I will just give you the link :unsure:

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=4978

i think u have had a good buy with marc he was great at stoke I'm made up he is doing great at bristol he deserves it well done my marc love u :unsure:

Archived