IGNORED

Lita's Goal On Saturday

Robbored

Having seen the goal on TV a couple of times and had time to think about it since Saturday,I've come to the opinion that Lita could become a goalscorer of the highest order..

How many players of his age would have taken that goal so cooly?. With it not being an instinctive finish he had plenty of time to think about it as he went through one on one and was able to decide what he wanted to do before he took the chance.

Some players would have panicked in that situation at home and in front of your own supporters but not Lita.I thought he showed a coolness beyond his years in the way he took the goal.

Well done to him.

Guest redrobin108
I Agree, it was an excellent finish and he had loads to do. Dues goes to Roberts who would of usually ran and ran then lost it, but a magnificent pass by him which played in Lita.
Was it me, but it looked like he mishit - Roberts that is.

Was it me, but it looked like he mishit - Roberts that is.
I reckon it was a mishit too. Surely he was shooting or trying to pass to the defender?

Or maybe, just maybe he should have a bit of credit for breaking out the defence, hearing the shout, looking up and playing the right pass at the right time.

If that is a mishit pass, I hope for several more in the future :unsure:

I Did actually credit him for an excellent pass above.
Yes, I can read and if I was responding to your post, the relevance of your response would be all to clear. As it is :unsure:

Guest cider gliders

Danny said "He took his goal like a seasoned

professional" Not bad for a kid who he won`t

pick to start! Great goal though. we have a gem on

our hands with he! :unsure:

Having seen the goal on TV a couple of times and had time to think about it since Saturday,I've come to the opinion that Lita could become a goalscorer of the highest order..

How many players of his age would have taken that goal so cooly?. With it not being an instinctive finish he had plenty of time to think about it as he went through one on one and was able to decide what he wanted to do before he took the chance.

Some players would have panicked in that situation at home and in front of your own supporters but not Lita.I thought he showed a coolness beyond his years in the way he took the goal.

Well done to him.

yeah a fantastic goal, sky sports had the goal as one of their favorites

of the day and rightly so :unsure:

I think Lita "could" play at the highest level. He is being nurtured very well at the moment.

I remember him scoring a nice goal at Forest Green in a friendly this season and thinking how cool, calm and collected for his age he seemed.

If you've got a gift to score goals, you're going to be good and he undoubtedly has the gift.

Archived