IGNORED

End Of Season Gumball

potbelly

Feeling inspired by Jer , and in a strange way, NTTDS, i have thought of an idea for the last home game of the season.

Basically you have to get to AG using a different mode of transport than your usual.

The more bizarre the better. Such as,

Fly out of Lulsgate and back again, (obvious one)

Horse drawn cart,

Limo,

Penny Farthing,

Hot air balloon,

Parachute,

A gas fans car, (complete with window stickers)

Sinclair C5,

Boat,

or just on a bike in fancy dress.

etc,etc,

Everyone to meet at 2pm in AG carpark to welcome and honour Jer as he rides into AG for the final leg of his voyage.

Needless to say, participants will get themselves sponsored in aid of Jer`s chosen charity.

Thoughts?

Feeling inspired by Jer , and in a strange way, NTTDS, i have thought of an idea for the last home game of the season.

Basically you have to get to AG using a different mode of transport than your usual.

The more bizarre the better. Such as,

Fly out of Lulsgate and back again, (obvious one)

Horse drawn cart,

Limo,

Penny Farthing,

Hot air balloon,

Parachute,

A gas fans car, (complete with window stickers)

Sinclair C5,

Boat,

or just on a bike in fancy dress.

etc,etc,

Everyone to meet at 2pm in AG carpark to welcome and honour Jer as he rides into AG for the final leg of his voyage.

Needless to say, participants will get themselves sponsored in aid of Jer`s chosen charity.

Thoughts?

I think that's a great shout.. BUT... I'm one of those ####py people who never does this sort of thing.

Id donate though.

How about getting some Police and Stewards to frogmarch or carry you in and place you in your seat?

Seriously though, the hot air baloon is impractical as mid afternoon in May should be warm air which will negate the heated air in the baloon; ideal for our last evening game of the season though. Parachutists would have to aim for Ashton Park to keep off the pitch. For those City fans living up North, a lift in a car or coach of Blackpool fans.

Guest cidergeorge
How about getting some Police and Stewards to frogmarch or carry you in and place you in your seat?

Seriously though, the hot air baloon is impractical as mid afternoon in May should be warm air which will negate the heated air in the baloon; ideal for our last evening game of the season though.  Parachutists would have to aim for Ashton Park to keep off the pitch.  For those City fans living up North, a lift in a car or coach of Blackpool fans.

That sounds fun and yet strangely dangerous at the same time.

Archived