IGNORED

Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most?

gater2

Which game will be the best for atmosphere/experience etc?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What a lot of mouth watering matches we've got coming up, but which are you most looking to most?

There's a world famous stadium, two Westcountry derbies and two more top of the table clashes very much towards the end of the season.

Personally I'd say Plymouth, just because of Sturrock and the Plymouth fans' reactions when we beat them :unsure: . But you may have a particular dislike for Andy King or Ian Hollowhead.. Thoughts?

I voted for Plymouth at home. I would have put Sheff W away but it is highly unlikely that i will be going there unless a miracle happens or i can find someone over 18 to go with on CATS. So Plymouth at home closely followed by QPR at home, both clubs willbring large followings and they will be six pointers, CAN'T WAIT! :unsure:

Guest city slicker 71

little choice between queer park & the green idiots from plymouth old scores to settle from a long way back went for Plymouth they been mouthing it more.

Regards :unsure:

Archived