Guest Uncle Ern

More suggested chants:

"Wales,Wales,Bloody Great Fishes Are Wales"

"They should have built a wall not a bridge"

"You wish you were En-gull-Ish"

"You're just a third world nation"

Etc etc :P

Guest redrobin108

Just a shame that the Item mentioned the behaviour of the fans and made it out to seem that the stewards were the innocent party, when anyone in the east end against Brentford, would be aware that the stewards caused most of the aggro. Prehaps the club better sit down with the stewards and giving them some decent training on how to handle people. :P

Guest BCFC Matt

"Wales, wales, bloody great fishes are wales, the live in the sea, we eat them for tea, wales, wales, bloody great fishes are wales." - I think thats how it goes!?

Guest Uncle Ern

Ref the Wales fishes song:

It is sung to the tune of the Welsh national anthem.Our little crew of old'uns have been giving it an airing every time we've been back in the East End.

It is guaranteed to irritate all Taffys. :P

Guest TA8 RED
Just a shame that the Item mentioned the behaviour of the fans and made it out to seem that the stewards were the innocent party, when anyone in the east end against Brentford, would be aware that the stewards caused  most of the aggro. Prehaps the club better sit down with the stewards and giving them some decent training on how to handle people.  :P
:D I have just posted a letter of complaint to Mr Lansdown outlining the behavior of certain stewards,so hopefully he might take some action on this subject,and can I add my thanks for the large amount of support given to me re this subject. :unsure:

Guest Red_Rat

Sheep-Sheep-Sheep shaggers.

i can see us getting a good 1500 in the east end 4 Wrexham.

I think it'l be the best game so far there,they will probably bring down about 700-1500.

Great news

also good to see that landsdowns made special plasn already to open the east end for Plymouth and QPR at home,those two games will be amazing.

Archived