IGNORED

Filling In The Corners

gater2

Obviously not now, but in the future if we are an established 1st div side I think a much better solution than moving to Severnside would be to fill in the four corners of the Gate. I think this was the idea a few months ago (possibly last season) before the severnside idea when the board were considering developing the EE.

I've always thaught grounds with the corners filled in have much better atmopshere due to the more compact feeling and it would probably increase the capacity by about 2-3,000.

Would you rather wait and do this, develop other aspects of the Gate or move to Severnside (in the long term)?

Guest Red_Rat

I think that would be a great idea,

in theory that would greatly improve the atmosphere,and stadiums always look more accomplished with the croners filled in!!

Don't really mind which bits they improve and develop at the Gate as long as we stay there.

Obvious improvement would be to increase the capacity of the Wedlock stand and update/improve the Williams stand to get rid of the wooden seating and provide better and improved hospitality facilities.

Filling in the corners would certainly improve atmosphere and make for a better looking stadium.

Whatever as long as we don't move City out of South Bristol :Cool11:

Guest DukeCoxer

if we were to get in div 1 i thnik we wud get over 13000, however the costs of adding to the stadium i dont feel wud be worth it, what if we were to come straight back down the following season?

Archived