IGNORED

Hmm, Yeah That's Really Funny Tarquin!

BS3_RED

it completely ruins the use of the laughter smiley though.

ALTERNATIVE: everytime you want to use the laughter smiley put THIS in %7Boption%7D tags:

http://www.otib.co.uk/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

(also, if an admin could change the offending board code to :unsure: it would rule even more. Thanks in advance.)

EDIT: Smegging brilliant. Now L dash O dash L transforms into ":I think that is comedy of the highest order:". Grrrr.

EDIT: Smegging brilliant. Now L dash O dash L transforms into ":I think that is comedy of the highest order:". Grrrr.

It really grinds me that you must find other ways of getting your stupid little text or chat speak over the forum. Its not funny or clever, it makes you look silly.

It really grinds me that you must find other ways of getting your stupid little text or chat speak over the forum. Its not funny or clever, it makes you look silly.

I was trying to use L dash O dash L simply as an alternative to the text term IN THIS EXAMPLE of the autotext ruining the laughter smiley. Read the whole article have we, sir?

Yes thanks, i have read it. But I find it hard to believe the admin staff go to such lengths to stop this crud language on the forum.

Would you like it if i wrote in French or Japanese all day? (Agreed i might make more sense!)

Je ne soignerais pas. :unsure:

Guest twaters
Its a common expression in TEXT messaging & MSN. Not on a message board where the majority of users dispair this use of very bad english grammar.
Thats what i was told! "very bad english grammar" makes me laugh!!!

Archived