IGNORED

Leon Knight Red Card

bcfc seattle

think this is a good result for us. I'm still of the thought that Brighton and QPR are our main rivals for promotion. Nice to see little mr.knight get sent off (was it straight red or 2nd yellow?), too bad he won't miss our game though. Could have used a few more cards though.

Lets not concern ourselves with teams below us. That is a sign of weakness. we should be looking at the teams above us in the table. If we continue to progress, then it doesn't matter about the Brightons Barnsleys and Swindons.

think this is a good result for us.  I'm still of the thought that Brighton and QPR are our main rivals for promotion.  Nice to see little mr.knight get sent off (was it straight red or 2nd yellow?), too bad he won't miss our game though.  Could have used a few more cards though.
It was two yellows.

But I agree whats behind us is not important at the moment, lets look up and let others worry about play off places :unsure::D

Lets not concern ourselves with teams below us. That is a sign of weakness. we should be looking at the teams above us in the table.
It would be a big mistake to ignore whats going lower down the league.Its important to know what teams are coming into form and whose on a good run.City can't alter any results between other clubs but their form is vital to know.

Ultimately a team making a surge up the table come April/May could jepordise City's promotion hopes.

Ultimately a team making a surge up the table come April/May could jepordise City's promotion hopes.
Not if we keep winning! I accept we can't ignore the results below us - for a start, it's just interesting to see who's performing and who isn't, and there are scouting implications.

But our sights should be set on those above us. We certainly shouldn't be worrying about teams ten points behind us. We should be focussing on the teams above us, not worrying about teams catching us. Psychologically, I think that's quite important.

Guest cidered

Lets just focus on supporting the boys in red who cares about swindle town brighton and barnsley lets focus on knicking that second spot or even better going up as champion over plymuff

I would have thaught that result will have ended even the slimest chance of auto promotion for Brighton. They should still get into the playoffs, but as a few have already said, we don't need to worry about teams which can't really pose any threat to us.

CTID

Archived